Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

cobblestonecreations Cobblestone Creations
Maine
Website

I couldn't resist snapping a pic of my tallest 18" bear holding one the tiny 2" pebble bears I make.
1398275710_size_sm.jpg

Btw ~ the tall bear, Babette Richelieu, will be available during the upcoming online show at Bright Stars running May 9-12.
http://www.bright-star-promotions.com/O … arShow.htm

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This is a great picture! bear_original I don't make any bear even close to that small, so I admire your skills.

I do have a favorite size range - somewhere between 14" and 18". To me, they're still manageable (to make) at that size, and also very nice to hold. (Approximately the size of a newborn baby or a kitty, I guess bear_laugh )

Becky

Maine
Website

Thank-you for your kind words, Becky!   :love:
Funny, after years of dressing my tiny 3" mice, the 2" bears are a snap.  lol

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Your bears are always turned out immaculately what ever the size. I really struggle with mini ones clothes looking too bulky so your little creations are a source of eternal admiration bear_flower . I so enjoy your town full of wonderful characters! In terms of size I go where the wind blows me (or a nice new bit of fur tells me) It causes me no end of bother finding the right size of box for posting but I never seem to make things easy for myself  bear_rolleyes
michelle

Maine
Website

Michelle ~ I cannot tell you how much your words mean to me!!   bear_wub 
They have come at a time I really needed to hear them.  Thank-you so much!  xxx
I think we all struggle at times ~ in both the construction and the little things like finding boxes.  lol

Your bears are simply darling.

Board footer