Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

PlushPuppy Posts: 110

Appologies for not posting sooner, I've been crazy busy with work!

I have finally completed my Pomeranian, the very first plush, indeed pretty much the first real thing I have ever sewn before in my life! I am extremely happy with the way she's turned out, and I have to say I'm rather proud of her too, as generally the most I've sewn before was the odd button or hole in a top, so to do a dog, is to me, quite an achievement, I have literally amazed myself that I could even do it :D.

So meet Lily, named after what I intend to call my real pom when I finally get one:

IMG_4339_zps513069e9.jpg

IMG_4345_zps6b0e9233.jpg

IMG_4350_zps69ed2007.jpg

IMG_4351_zpsba4a76aa.jpg

IMG_4352_zps8fe919f5.jpg

IMG_4359_zps1b162b24.jpg

IMG_4332_zpsb9a073fd.jpg

IMG_4377_zps502a4b81.jpg

I have really enjoyed making her, and want to say a massive thank you bear_flower to everyone who gave me help and advice, because without all your assistance I wouldn't have even known where to start on bringing a dog to life from a piece of fabric. I have learnt techniques and crafts I'd never heard of, and didn't realise how addictive it is either! I've already started on Pom number 2!! bear_tongue

Pijangibears Pijangibears
Denmark

Wow - amazing. You've done a great job  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I was thinking about you just recently and wondering how the pup was coming along. I really like her! Congratulations on finishing your first furry project!

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Terrific job with your first plush creation!!  Yes, it's waaay addictive . . . looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Really lovely, well done! I see the bug has got you hehe you will have a whole house of them before long!

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

You've done a great job!,can't believe she's your first,love her  bear_wub .
"Ain't no stopping you now,you're in the groove " bear_grin .

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_wub Well done you have done an excellent job with the scissor sculpting its really brought her to life. You should be really proud of what you have achieved  bear_thumb
michelle

BooBoo Posts: 153

Bravo!!!! bear_wub

Awesome job!!!!

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

You did a great job, congratulations! It was fun to follow your work in progress and all the suggestions that came along, and I must say the result is really amazing. Well done! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer