Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Canada-Nova-Scotia-Halifax-South-Central-NS-Halifax-5.jpegDartmouthNovaScotia.jpegI hope each of you has a very special Christmas season full of love and health.  My you find time to enjoy your family and not get caught up in the stress.

I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people I have met here.  What a real honor to be part of such a loving, caring, sharing group of bear makers !   

Merry Christmas from Nova Scotia, Canada ( these pictures are from the warmer months, we have snow here for a white Christmas )

e022.gif

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tammy . . . what gorgeous photos!  Thanks so much - we love having you here!

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

More hugs and thankfulness from Nova Scotia. I am so blessed to have found this group.I wish you all the happiest and most blessed Christmas ever!!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Tammy :hug:
Have a great holiday!!! :hug:  :cake:

Huggs, Julia

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Merry Christmas Tammy and thanks for sharing the photos with us..
Canada is such a gorgeous place and I enjoyed my time over there in Vancouver and travelling
through the Rockies to Calagary. So beautiful.
Have a great holiday.

Hugs
Carolyn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

g025.gif  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  :hug:

Beautiful pics!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

parliament-lights.jpgHi Tammy,
     Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year.  We were driving to our daughter's house on Christmas eve, listening to Christmas music - the roads were bare and perfect, we had just found out our son had arrived safely from Japan and we would all be together for Christmas with our wee grandson.  I was thinking there was not another thing I needed for Christmas.  We had it all.   I hope everyone at Christmas had a lovely Christmas. 
     I loved your pictures of Nova Scotia.  My sister lives outside of Yarmouth and my late sister lived in Digby for a few years.  I love the east coast.  I thought I would post a picture of the pariament buildings in Ottawa.  They are sooo beautiful and I will miss seeing them, when we move to the Toronto area.  Take care and bye for now.

Hugs, :hug:

Brenda

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas ,Brenda. My late aunt (great) and husband lived in Ottawa for many years until she passed away from breast cancer complications and her husband moved home to the Halifax area. She was a bear maker many years ago when they lived in Halifax and sold through a department store.She painted very beautifully for many years after that.
I have been to Toronto to visit family but have only seen pictures of Ottawa. Hope your move goes smoothly.Happy holidays from another Nova Scotian.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Brenda, your photo is beautiful - thanks so much for sharing!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

What gorgeous photo's girls. Tammy and Brenda, Canada is a place I have always wanted to visit, maybe some day.

Thanks Tammy, best wishes to you too.   And to all TT members :hug:

Board footer