Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

ABear4Me ABear4Me
Website

I am new to the teddy talk website and am enjoying taking a look at all the wonderful bears you talented people create. I finally have my new website up and running and can showcase my one of a kind bears at last. If you have a chance to take a look I would love to hear what you think of it. Any suggestions for improvement welcome. I would also love to hear what you think of my bears (my babies!) ABear4Me

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hello Lesley and welcome to TT!  :rose:

I had a look at your website and it works like a charm.  :thumbsup:
The bears are also very charming and cute; I especially like the smaller bears.  bear_smile

ABear4Me ABear4Me
Website

Thank you so much for taking the time to look.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Lesley! bear_flower

I agree that the website works well, and quickly! I'm thinking that your photos might be clearer with some better lighting. (Getting the photography right has been an ongoing project for me for years now. bear_grin )

Looking forward to seeing you here!

Becky

ABear4Me ABear4Me
Website

Thanks for taking a look. Yes, I totally agree with you. I am constantly battling with lighting. I took a look at your website too. I loved the photo that you have taken of the silver grey bear in amongst the grass. The lighting was perfect for that one.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
ABear4Me wrote:

I loved the photo that you have taken of the silver grey bear in amongst the grass. The lighting was perfect for that one.

LOL - Yes, we can thank the solar system for that lighting! bear_original I did need to decrease the exposure time for those outdoor shots to prevent that bear's white fur getting over-exposed, but when the weather permits, I do love to take the bears outdoors!

Becky

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Lesley,
Your bears are cute!  You did a good job on the website too.  I have one suggestion for photographing your bears - have them look into the camera just like you are trying to take a "portrait" of a person.  The eye contact is so important in bear photos bear_original

ABear4Me ABear4Me
Website

Thank you so much for that little bit of advice. What a great tip. I will definitely bear that in mind in future.

Board footer