Website

4552605466_84991afbdb.jpg4552554102_e702d48b27.jpg

Hope you like him bear_original He's on Ebay, here: http://tinyurl.com/2apol77

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

CUTE! :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

teeeej Brisbane

Ohh haven't seen one of your sloths for a while. He is great! Love those blue eyes.

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks guys bear_original I'm hoping he sells soon as I'm trying to raise money for a trip across America before I leave: really don't want to have to put him on Ebay! Keep your fingers (and claws!) crossed for me?

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Aww, best of luck; what a happy fellow!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It is so nice to see one of your wonderful sloths smiling out from the page.  I think he is perfect, love him, love all of them.  They are such unique creations
Joanne

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks Joanne and Kimberly, I really appreciate your comments bear_original I hope he finds his special someone soon, so he can keep his smile!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Very nice, his fur looks so soft and cuddly

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Wow look at those claws! Awsome!!!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hi Chloe

So nice to see your sloth on the board again it's been too long he looks terrific hope he does well for you.

Raewyn

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks guys bear_original Now I have my coveted Hugglets invite I can spend the next few months churning out sloths and bears and who knows what guilt free, so there will be plenty more where he came from!

Stacy Shpak Moscow

wow! I am crazy about him!

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website
Stacy Shpak wrote:

wow! I am crazy about him!

Thanks a lot! That's a big compliment bear_original

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Fabulous :clap:  :clap: he's got so much character bear_wub

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

Hi Chloe

Its Tunnock here  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  I have been following your travels with interest, you have been having some amazing experiences.

Major Sloth!  you are so clever making these Sloths.  I will look forward to seeing you at Hugglets.  I wish you all the very best.
Hugs
Jacqui x

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

I love all your Sloths they have so much character bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Thanks everyone! His auction ends today, keep your fingers crossed he bumps up a bit further for me XD

Hiiiii Tunnock bear_laugh It's been a while since we last collided, I'll make sure to risk my Mum taking over and run down to your stall at Hugglets to say Hi. I hope you have more chocolate related bears this year? THERE NEEDS TO BE A BOURBON Lordy, I've not had a bourbon biscuit in SOOO LONG....

sarahwoolnough Posts: 1

I am desperate to find a pattern to make a large cuddly sloth for my son for Christmas, can anyone help??
Sarah

Board footer