Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

11111.jpgI got her yesterday.........I was really surprised she arrived before New Year holidays..

We went to the post office with my little daughter. I told hr we are going to pick a little teddy which is cld and lonely at the post office. She was very exited..We got the postage and went home..
..At last!!! She arrived..Judi you know how we was worried and finally she is safe at new home..
My daughter hugged her and said it's the best bear she ever saw. (me too actually)

Judi, you are a wonderful talanted artist and I'm proud to have your bear here in Russia. Everybody is so jelous..

Someday i'll have all bear from each artist from TT............................... :hug:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Oh my goodness Julia...is that a bear from the swap that you girls all did?  Just gorgeous.  Judi puts such personality in her little creations.  How lucky you are to have a Judi Bear!
I have to mention, your gorgeous eyes, too!  Wow!  Those beautiful almond shaped eyes, would be absolutely stunning in a doll!
You are a double lucky gal!

nanc.......

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Nance, thank you! I know you make dolls ..you want my eyes for your dolls?
Maybe I could swap one eye for your gorgeous and famous mouse??

No... I bought this bear from Judi...  bear_laugh   bear_tongue

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwwhhhhh.....what a picture!!!   bear_wub  You BOTH look wonderful, and very very happy  bear_wub

bear_grin   I had to laugh, because the little bear looks so much like Judi!!!  (and I mean that in a REALLY sweet way!)  bear_flower

What's this one's name, Julia?  You lucky, lucky girl!

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug: Her name is Merry. And I adopted her from the On-line show at NCTB. bear_thumb  bear_wub
Merry is so soft and give her a hug every time I eneter the room! :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Fantastic bear Julia

You are sooooo lucky to own one of Judi's bears.........Thanks for sharing your lovely picture

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

AHHHH Julia, You look so beautiful holding Merry.  I am so happy she has made it to you safe and sound.  This is my first bear ever sent to Russia and I am so proud to know she is yours. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  ...and that she is loved bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you ever so much for the really nice posts and thank you thank you for showing us your photo too! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi, you are welcome! I made a wish for the Next year to get another cuttie from you....
you have to sew more .. bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Beautiful lady holding a beautiful bear!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

How lovely to see you with your Judi bear Julia!  You are a lucky lady and you have chosen a beautiful bear to come and live with you in Russia!  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Julia how beautiful, both you and Judi's bear- you are perfect together.  Too too cute!  I think you are very lucky to have a Judi bear!

hugs

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Merry is great and I'm glad you're happy.   bear_original  Thanks for posting the picture.  I'm sure your bear will be very happy with her new family. 

Julia, I also want a bear from everyone on TT!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Julia what a beautiful picture - you holding your darling Bear Merry.
So glad that she arrived safely and is now at your home with you.
Judi you make beautiful Bears.

Hugs
Carolyn

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I can't decide who is luckier, Julia with such a beautiful new bear or Merry with such a wonderful new family. It's a perfect match! bear_wub  Congratulations Julia, Merry is very special. :hug:   
Lovely work Judi! :clap:

hugs,

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Julia what a lucky lady you are to get one of Judi's bears ..... you both make a beautiful picture ........ well done

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Merry is gorgeous Julia...santa definately spoilt you this Christmas.

Mel

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you, for your kind comments!!
Mel, YES, Santa spoilt me this year!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have been so tickled to read these posts.  I too would love to have a bear from everyone at TT...what goal that would be!!!! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:  bear_wub
Judi, you desreve that! :hug:  bear_wub

Board footer