Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

aiamim Posts: 6

I recieved "him" between 1998 and 2000. He was originally white and had 2 jingle bells on his bow tie. I recieved him for Christmas. His inner ears, bow tie, and paw pads have green and white striped fabric with gold stars. I vaguely remember there being a tag near his numb of a tail. He has move able joints and brown plastic eyes that are realistic for a stuffed bear. His nose is stitched on. I am trying to find one for when I have my first child! Please help! Thank you!

I keep trying to upload a photo but it says it's over the size limit. Any help?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

From the Technical Help section: Your photo must be a  .jpg file type, and must be fairly small, with a maximum pixel width of 185.  If you only have large digital photos of your work, and don't quite understand what "maximum pixel width of 185" means (!),  try using your photo editing program to downsize your picture to a resolution of 72 dpi (dots per inch) and a size of 2 x 2 inches.  That sizing generally works as a first attempt; if your photo's still too big, though, you can adjust down from there.

Becky

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Please send your photo to support@teddytalk.com and I will reduce it and upload for you. Thanks.

Quy nomonkeybiz.com
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Quy Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Updated your initial post with your photos.

Thank you!!!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

It's a safe bet this bear hasn't led a boring life on a shelf, am I right?  bear_grin

Becky

Haha nope! He came everywhere with me! Camping, sleepovers, to the mountains, on mission trips, and now across the country!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wonderful! bear_wub

Becky

I'm trying to find out what company made him so I can buy another! bear_sad

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Maybe a Russ Berrie?

Becky