Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

LitWit Posts: 298

Hey guys,
Anybody remember the giant bear that I sold to BlackmoonBear a couple of years ago? A few people really admired it, so I thought folks would like to know that I found the same bear here, on sale:

http://www.windandweather.com/special-s … ccents.htm

And if you sign up for their email mailing list, you can get $10 off. bear_happy
I found my original bear on eBay, where I find most of my bears, so I was pretty surprised to find it again last year on PlowAndHearth.com, and now on WindAndWeather.com, which I'd never heard of. Anyway, I thought someone might be in the market for one. bear_original

Well, I ordered one as a gift for a friend who's ill...and I swear, it doesn't look the same as the old one. o.0 It's thinner, a different color, and no claws! It's like a different bear! Don't do it, folks. bear_sad

I took some pics before returning him...

See how his head bends to one side?

IMG_00341_zpsvxuveqkn.jpg

and how skinny his front legs are?

IMG_00351_zpsa3rddyag.jpg

IMG_00331_zpsnzl4bpnq.jpg
I wish I hadn't deleted the pics of the first one, so I could have a good photo comparison just to reassure myself that I'm not losing my mind. bear_happy

Board footer