Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Irene Irenours-bears
France

KIF_2342-red.jpgKIF_2343-red.jpgKIF_2344red.jpgKIF_2346-red.jpgHi  bear_original Here is my first felted face bear ( thanks to all the helpers here). I wasn't happy how the face turned and decided to throw him out. 2 days later, i thought that i had nothing to loose by trying felting. I had fun to change his face and now, i love him bear_grin  bear_grin My first granson Hugo was happy to be photographied with  him bear_grin Here are 2" Before" photos and 2" After" photos. What do you think? bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

WOW oh WOW, Irene . . . you did OUTSTANDING work on the needlefelted face - it's just wonderful!  But you know what?  It's your little grandson that I want to cuddle . . . such a little doll he is!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Great job .... nice to see the before and after pics.

Marion

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh my goodness...your grandson looks sooooooo much like my oldest son, Kyle when he was that age...the dark curly hair, eye so dark they are almost black and that grin.  I wish I had a scanner I'd post a picture...it's amazing.

He'll grow up to be quite handsome...my son is almost 22...

and...the bear is darling too...but the grandson is way cute!!!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Wow too :dance:  :clap:  :clap:
Very clever and artistic change to your bear - though I think he kind of looked like a papa bear before - terrific  :clap:  :clap:
Your little grandson looks an absolute angel bear_innocent
:hug: Anne

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Well done Irene.  :clap:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love it! Soo cute, and the before and after pics are awsome.

See? Now we never have to worry about an ugly face again.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

thank you all sweet ladys bear_wub Oh shantell, send pictures bear_grin Hugo looks much like his mother bear_original  My daughter is waiting another baby and i hope for a girl this time bear_grin  bear_grin Yes, we can change some hugly bears faces by felting or painting.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very nice Irene.  I am glad you decide not to throw out your bear.  Needle felting is a fabulous way to really sculpt a new look on any bear.

Great job!

SUPER ADORABLE little BOY!!!!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh Irene  :dance:

How wonderful and how darling and your bear is fantabulous too!!

Does this mean you are hooked?  Hugo is a great selling tool; he is so adorable!

great job!

thank you for sharing with all of us

dilu

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Dear Judy, thank you bear_original  I'm very impressive about your children eyes , they are beautifull as their mother bear_original . Dilu, i'm not absolutly hooked but i love challenges  and i have to prove myself that i can do it, even if i know that is not perfect bear_grin  Now i'm trying to build paw pads on a new design. A nice day to you all bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

Irene, they're both adorable!!   You must be very proud!!   Do you do your bear faces last??   Does everyone??   Am I 'different'  bear_whistle ??   Just wondered?!!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Yes Clare. i love your avatar bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

Irene thank you!!   I always create my head and face before I do anything else, I always think of those little eyes crying out for a body!!    bear_cry    bear_grin   

All the best for your future grandchild!!  :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Board footer