Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Olga Goncharova Siberia, Russia
Website

Hello everyone, let me show you my 4th teddy bear - Oliver (Olly). He is 6.7 in, made from Schulte mohair, with hand-painted glass eyes. His nose is embroidered and waxed.
You can find more detailed description and more pictures of the bear in my blog http://olga-goncharova.blogspot.ru/
I'll appreciate very much any comments and ides of what to improve in my next bears. Thank you very much for watching!

Olly%2B-%2B1%2Bsq.png
Olly%2B-%2B3.png

Website

Hi Pink, thank you very much for your kind reply bear_original I'm happy to know you like my bear. I read the comment, smile and feel I cannot wait no more to start making a new fluffy little one. Hugs, Olga

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

Olly is perfect and I can see, you have your own style bear_thumb

Website

Thank you Kornelia  bear_flower Yes, I see my bears are all like brothers and sisters bear_grin I'm not sure I'm ok with the style. Now I'm just learning, and after getting more experience I'll probably make bears in a different style  bear_original

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

You are very talented and need no help in how to improve as you are doing a fabulous job already. Your bear is gorgeous  bear_wub
michelle

Website

Thank you very much, Michelle, for your kind and inspiring reply! I'm happy you like my bears. I appreciate very much your opinion on my job bear_flower
Sincerely, Olga

Board footer