Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Two in one week I am on a roll  bear_original
Teddy Ed’ is a proper sensible type of bear. He takes pride in his role as a friend confidant and all round hugger. Always there, always willing to listen and always available for cuddles. He doesn’t worry if you forget about him for a while or are too busy to give him the odd chin tickle now and then. He’ll sit and wait and is happy to be around just on the off chance that a situation may arise when only a proper sensible type of bear will do.
Thank you for looking bear_flower

Conni Germany

bear_wub  Big hug for Edward!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Awww, he's such a wonderful teddy and he does look very sensible (but very cute too).  bear_wub

student bearmaker Northern Ireland

Fabulous bear. I always admire your work,such gorgeous creations and you have a real talent for storytelling. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

He is so cute, how could anyone forget him even for a little while!  Here are some hugs for him  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

OutoftheThistle Out of the Thistle®

Very handsome, and nicely done! I love the rich colors.

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

so nice, so kind, so lovely  - a big hug to Edward bear_wub

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

wow, another very happy bear!

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

love him!  bear_wub  bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Thank you Pink, Conni, Thelma, Renee, Peter, Sue, Kornelia, EJ, and Jenbee for your kind an thoughtful comments! I was a little sad to see Edward fledge the nest but happy that he will be some ones special gift. No matter how many bears I make I still get attached to them all   bear_wub

Board footer