Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This wee one is around 11" or 12" and made from soft white alpaca with a wavy purple mohair "vest" and "mittens" and shell buttons that glow like the northern lights. I hope you like him.  bear_original

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

What a sweetheart he is!  bear_wub   
The colour combination is unusual but beautiful and his expression is -as always- so adorable!  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks very much, Pink and Peter!  bear_original I'm happy that you like him.

Becky

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Doing a dark nose on a white background shows off the fantastic ability you have to produce such perfection. It is always a pleasure to see quality of this super high standard in beautiful fabrics. Paul looks as soft as fresh snow - really lovelyl! bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks very much, Michelle! bear_original

I really do appreciate your kind comments, and credit also goes to the collector since we collaborated on the design and fabric selections. Some time ago you and I talked about the pros and cons of doing commissions, and Paul is an example of the good things that can come of them when all goes well. She and I are both quite happy with him!

Becky

playdoll Love and Hugs Teddy Bears
Wilmington, NC

Dear Becky,

Polar Paul is blushing, his little cheeks are all pinky now from the praise! bear_original  I am much besotted by his awesomeness! You, my friend, made my birthday so very special! Thank you again!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you again, and give him and his pinky cheeks a little kiss from me.  bear_original

Becky

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Another lovely bear Becky - I always love white bears.

Hugs
Marilyn x bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Marilyn!  bear_flower I hope you had a wonderful day at the Hugglets show!

Becky

koonienett Lüdinghausen
Website

just beautiful - I mean both, his expression and the fur bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks very much, Kornelia!  bear_original

Becky

Board footer