Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hey!

Look at the new Teddy Talk logo!!!!!
I love it! Very cool!!
A Shelli original??????

Can't you all see that on t-shirts? A classy logo on the left chest or right across the front or back?!

And the page numbers are now in little shadow boxes. What else am I missing?

Kjeld & Quy, You guys are the best! Shelli too with all her graphics! Thanks for making this THE place to be and giving us a special look and feel of a well cared for, happenin', fun place to be!
bear_thumb

:hug:  Daphne

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, you've gone and done my announcement FOR me, Daphne... though for posterity, I'll still have to make a separately-titled one, too.  Thank you!

Quy has been working diligently with, yes, some of my designs, to give TEDDY TALK an "extreme makeover" for 2006.

In addition to the new masthead, using a font you will come to associate with this forum, we've also added a number of new DISPLAY options -- color choices you can think of as "looks" or appearances, for the forum -- which you can select at your will and leisure, to further customize your TEDDY TALK experience.   In addition to the old standby options, we've created new ones like BABY, VERSAILLES, and, of course, TEDDY BEAR -- the default option.

To "try on" some of these new display options for yourself, simply go to PROFILE>DISPLAY and then use the dropdown menu to select.

Enjoy!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, dear, sorry to spoil the announcement!  bear_cry
I was just so excited!!!!  :dance:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Good grief...I thought I clicked on the wrong site at first.   bear_wub   bear_wub

Everything looks so nice...good job Shelli, Quy and whoever else is involved.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Oh, you didn't spoil it at all... and you weren't the only one to notice and post.  You're all just too quick and sharp for me!!! And I'm too busy drowning myself in coffee this morning (got up too early; can't hardly stand it.)  Laughing here...

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I hadn't noticed any of the new display colors..... TRUFFLE makes the teddy talk logo look like reeeeally yummy, still warm milk chocolate! Mmmmmmmmmmm! What a great way to get a chocolate fix without the guilt!  bear_tongue

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooops, sorry Shelli  :doh:    I thought I was going mad for a moment, just had to ask!!   bear_whistle

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Looks great, Shelli & Quy! Way to go!

So, my favorite flavor is Vanilla Latte. Very yummy...to look at anyway. (Don't like coffee either!)

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Very nice, but... I'd like to respectfully request that the default color scheme not be something with grey text on a grey background.  I have good 20-something eyes but the new default scheme is giving me eyestrain.  I share this computer with others, so I log out when I am not actively posting something. Can we vote on the default color scheme, for those who are not always logged in?  My vote is for Lithium, Oxygen or Vanilla Latte for a default.  Oxygen would be the safest, isn't that what was being used before?  Any other thoughts on this?  Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks,
Kelly

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wacko  I'm confused over the colour options ... but that's not unusual  bear_whistle

It does look spiffy and brand spanking new...  but where's our cute Intercal logo?  bear_cry The adorable teddy with the mohair?

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

bearlyart wrote:

Very nice, but... I'd like to respectfully request that the default color scheme not be something with grey text on a grey background.  I have good 20-something eyes but the new default scheme is giving me eyestrain.  I share this computer with others, so I log out when I am not actively posting something. Can we vote on the default color scheme, for those who are not always logged in?  My vote is for Lithium, Oxygen or Vanilla Latte for a default.  Oxygen would be the safest, isn't that what was being used before?  Any other thoughts on this?  Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks,
Kelly

Thanks for mentioning this, Kelly.  We tried to pick a default that would be new and attention grabbing in the hopes it would prompt people to wonder, What's going on here???  But we also tried to pick one that would be easy on the eyes.  Apparently we only got it half right!  Your feedback is appreciated and we've since tweaked the default TEDDY BEAR skin so that eye strain should be reduced, and ease of reading, increased.

Hope this helped!

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Beautiful!  Thank you Shelli and Quy, everything is clear as a bell now
bear_thumb

Hugs,
Kelly

Board footer