Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

DSCN0539.JPGIf I don't say who it's for maybe she won't see the photos before she see's the real thing, which is on his way to France as we speak. I hope she likes it. I had a lot of fun working on it. My hubby says the hat makes him look like something from a doctor Seus story. I did watch the Grinch at work again.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Absolutely gorgeous Ann!!! What a lucky Mommy this little one has in France!!!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ann, this is a wonderful creation . . . you did superb work on him!  Lucky lady in France!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

IT'S ARRIVED! IT'S ARRIVED!
yepee!  bear_thumb

Such a charming gorgeous adorable splendid terrific bear! Ann, you are a fairy! I just love this bear.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Didn't you give him a name? does that mean I have to find him one? Dr Seuss would suit, I guess (I have to whatch The Grinch)....

Many thanks,
Sophie.

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

most bears will tell me there name but I guess this fella knew he was moving. I guess he just wanted to have his new family name him. If he's a little heavy that's because he has a little brass-coated shot in his pants. He figured if he was a little heavy he'd be able to stay put in his new home.
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Enjoy him Sophie
Ann :hug:

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I think i will name him Ursule.

Look where he is standing now! This is the last clock my sweetheart bought on e-Bay. as soon as Malko finished to install the clock on the wall, Ursule asked to go on its top: "for the view point" he said. but once he glanced around in the living room, he said we would like to stay. He said too that from his place he could see almost all the bears around so this was the perfect place to stay. He even add that this was better for his bird friends who would feel safer!!!

hautperch19gy.jpg

bear_tongue   bear_original

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ann what a wonderful little creation, so colorful and whimsical little bear.....Lucky Sophie in France!

dilu

Board footer