Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

MacGregor.jpgThis is MacGregor
He is wearing my first attempt at knitting for minis. He stands about 4" tall. His sweater took 2 days to make. Can you see the little cable knit into the front, HA HA?

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

My goodness !  What a tiny sweater.  BEAUTIFUL!! I also  knit  so  I know what went into that tiny treasure.  Super job Ann!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a treasure! I love this little one and I cannot even imagine trying to knit that sweater set!!

Many Hugs Louise

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How impressive!  Wonderful!

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Mini20bears.jpgLast December / January 05 , how time goes by, I spent time in and out of hospital and took some knitting with me for my mini bears.Most people looked at me as if  was daft, my one friend commented that someone was going to come over and say to me " you do know that these things are not going to fit you". In between it all I did manage to finish some sweaters, hats and some scarfs.
A supplier in the UK for mini needles and patterns is http://www.buttercupminiatures.co.uk.
DMC make a Flower Thread for Wool embroidery which can be used for the small sweaters and comes in a wide variety. I also managed to buy thread and needles in Germany at the Show in Munster.
Here is a picture of the bears that I dressed.

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

So much joy brought by such a little fella. I find minis very addictive. Nice to meat a fellow bear nut.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I just ordered a couple of mini crochet hat patterns from Deb at Teds from Threads and although I just got them and haven't started yet - I am impressed with the quality of the patterns. I also have the very very fine knitting needles that are somewhat like piano wire. Why shd the minis go naked?

Marion

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

whaou! Well done Ann! I am impressed!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Wow Ann, I am blown away....what a talant!  Wonderful!

dilu

Board footer