Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

Sa you all know I make my bears on a boat on a canal.(I am doing a craft fair near the canal) I was thinking of giving some of my bears life membership to the canal bear club to support the restoration fund. When people buy the bears they will get the bears membership certificate and badge free with him.
Is this bad taste there is no extra charge or obligation to the buyer, many of whom will be canal enthusiasts anyway. Please dont pull your punches I want  I want to know if this is a stupid idea

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Gosh Estelle, I can't think of one reason why that would be in bad taste...I think it is a wonderful idea.  A beautiful bear that comes with a membership?  How could you go wrong?
GREAT IDEA...says, Nanc!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

Sounds like a good idea to me! I have my own Moon Bear, for  anyone who purchases one of these bears, I send a donation to their rescue. Nothing else needs to be done on their part, but the receipt makes note of the donation amount.
Ellen

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Lovely idea.  Why not makes your bears even more special.  bear_wub

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Goodness, Estelle! It's a wonderful idea, of course! And you are so kind and generous to even think of doing something like that!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I like it, too!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

You're amazing to be so generous.
GO for it girl!

Board footer