Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Hi guys! I know that there are many people who look at this forum and I am hoping to target the collectors who like to change the clothing on their bears. We had purchased a TOn of bear clothes last year?? I have no idea why?? I am starting to make my own for our bears but anyway....we have all of them on sale, some at less than our cost and we offer free shipping on all orders over $100.00 in the US and Canada.

These outfits are beautifully made, very cute and all have wee holes for those baby bears with tails.

If you are interested just go to our web site

http://www.bearsbybeesley.com  and click on the pic that say's Bear Necessities! (Home Page)

I appologise for posting this here but I know there are alot of lurkers who collect and may need some teddy bear clothes.

Thanks and many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

No apology necessary, Louise; that's what we're here for.  Aiding and abetting all things TEDDY BEAR!!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I bought the little pink satin teddy, oh too cute!
I just had to have it  bear_original

Tofield Alberta Canada

You guys are great! Thank you Darlin for buying the little Satin teddy neglegee! Hugs Guys!

Louise

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thank you,
I think it is just adorable bear_original

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Louise !!!!
What a cute cloth !  bear_wub
Thank you for big discount.  :hug:

I just ordered cutest dress !! bear_grin
Thank you.
Marie

Tofield Alberta Canada

No problem at all guys! Like I say, I was in a very manic mode last year for about two months and bought TONs of teddy bear clothes. Garnet told me to slow down but oh no!!!! I had to have them all. Now they just sit and really need a little teddy to show them off.

Many Hugs Louise

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Thanks....I placed my order. Now to figure out how to squirrel away the money from ..hmmm.. maybe the grocery budget.  bear_whistle

Marion

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you guys for all the orders! We are getting there and still have TONS! Thanks again!

Many Hugs Louise

Board footer