Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I have seen so many lovly hang tags on all of your bears but I am clueless!  how do you make a tag when you don't have a website or a logo yet?  I have a business name.  Jenn

clare14 Country Bears
England

Hi Jenn,

My hang tag is folded in two, on the front is a picture of one of my bears (I change the pic from time to time), then on the inside I have: on one side - material, filling, eyes and accessory details, then on the other side - edition and date.   On the back I have my website address, email and age warning.

Hope you get what I mean!!   You could just leave the website off (I haven't always had one!) and I don't have a logo as such, just my business name and a picture.   I would put an email address on though, people can contact you then.

I hope this helps!!  Good luck!!   :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Jenn ~

Search hang tags.  There are bunches of good threads.  bear_thumb

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Mine is a business card folded in half... the front has Lil' Wooh, my former avatar bear and Kim-Bee Bears, the inside has a space for the name of the bear and the date of "birth" and a line about this is an OOAK bear not intended for children... yadda yadda yadda..

The back has what materials were used to make it, including fillings

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Sounds good!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
kbonsall wrote:

Mine is a business card folded in half... the front has Lil' Wooh, my former avatar bear and Kim-Bee Bears, the inside has a space for the name of the bear and the date of "birth" and a line about this is an OOAK bear not intended for children... yadda yadda yadda..

The back has what materials were used to make it, including fillings

yeahhh!!! I know Kim..

Jenn I made a new ones for this year and you'll see them very soon.. :hug:

...so do you KIm :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I need to make new ones... I want to get more professional ones made.. but that will be soon, not right away bear_original

Board footer