Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I have just had a strange experiance! I had to take some bears to the shop they have been selling only my synthetic bears up untill now but as I am getting into mohair I took one along to see how they wood do.
I chose a bear named Sigget as I was getting him together with his passport and other bits I changed my mind put him back and took Parkin instead.
When I put the bears out for inspection Caroline the manager said "you will have to bring another mohair that one cant go in the shop!" I was taken aback I didnt think he was that bad, when Caroline swa my face she said "no dont worry it is just that I must have that bear it is so spooky my first grandson has just been born and they have naed him Parkin"
I was so happy I changed bears at the last minute Caroline was really thrilled, I didnt even Know a granchild was on the way. How wierd is that?  bear_wacko

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh Estelle.. that is spooky!  Especially a name like Parkin.... I'm assuming that's not a hugely popular name, is it!?  Congrats on making the sale though!  Oh, and I assume that you get to bring in the other one now for sale in the shop!?   YEA!  That's fabulous!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

:dance: You are asolutely right I have never heard of anyone with that name, I named the bear after a place and they did the same they actually live there, and yes Sigget now gets to go to the shop  :dance: I am one happy bear  :dance:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Now that's a coincidence for you!  Very neat.

Hugs,

Brenda

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awesome!!!!

My best friend will often make a bear purchase based on the name!  That is why I make SURE to name all my bears... besides... I like to!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Synchronicity at it's best!  bear_grin

Congratulations on your sale! :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

It is fate Estelle! How absolutely wonderful for you!

Many Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

that is wonderful Estelle, glad that you took Parkin along with you!

bear_thumb

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Very cool!    I love stuff like that.

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Don't know what your beliefs are, but see God looks out for us in all things.
That is wonderful news.
Good for you.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Too coool!!!  bear_innocent Something or Someone was moving you to take in Parkin!   bear_grin   Yep, synchronicity at its finest  bear_thumb

Dilu Posts: 8,574

synchronicity, Estelle

there are no coincidences....

Congratulations.  I am very happy for you!  Excellant!

What we put out into the universe, tends to be what we get back...So, i guess it could be said that you have been a very good person!   bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub

dilu

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Estelle !
This is definitely fate !  :hug:  bear_wub

Congratulations & thanks for
sharing.  bear_smile

Hugs/Marie

Board footer