Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Deb Upstate New York

OLD FRIENDS

Two elderly ladies had been friends for many decades.  Over the years, they had shared all kinds of activities and adventures. Lately, their  activities had been limited to meeting a few times a week to play cards. One day, they were playing cards when one looked at the other and said, "Now don't get mad at me .  I know we've been friends for a long time, but I just can't think of your name!  I've thought and thought, but I can't remember it. Please tell me what your name is." Her friend glared at her. For at least three  minutes she just stared and glared at her. Finally she said, "How soon do you need to know?"

This is <some of> us!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thats funny Deb  bear_grin

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  :doh:  :doh:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

This too funny! I'm not all that old, but some days I can totally relate to this!
  My poor mom was so forgetful she could hide her own easter eggs! lol. bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York
Bonnie wrote:

My poor mom was so forgetful she could hide her own easter eggs!

HAAAAA!  <Doesn't THAT just give us something to look forward to?!>

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I often have days like that!

I remember my Grandmother calling me my cousins names and things like that
and now I catch my Mother doing that also. Gee whizz - what hope have I?

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Stuff happens, my dears!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

That's a good one, thanks...eeerm, what's your name ?

Jane  bear_grin

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney
pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I ask that same question of the person I wake up with every morning......(I think it is my husband.......)  bear_grin  bear_grin

:pray: Heaven help us all!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

that is so funny, Some days I can't remember weather I am coming or going?
Yesterday while I was trying to leave for work, my husband was yakking away at me and I couldn't for the life of me remember what I was looking for. Finally I just  turned looked at him and said "Shut UP" then turned around and remembered what I was looking for. He just started laughing cause he knew exactly what was wrong. Ha HA bear_grin  bear_tongue
Kathy

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

That's too funny, Deb! I can see myself doing that someday. My memory is so terrible. I can never remember where I put things like keys, purse...Now, I have to admit I am very unorganized but I can lay my keys down and 2 minutes later have to search the house to find them! I have even forgotten how old I was before. Just couldn't remember. Had to do the math to figure it out! And unfortunately my age has nothing to do with my bad memory; I'm only 29...I think.  bear_tongue

Bonnie...Hee hee, I got a good laugh out of that one!  bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York
Sandi.S. wrote:

I can never remember where I put things like keys, purse...

Sandi ~

I battle with this dreaded disease daily.  :hug:

Yes, it is a daily battle. Daniel gets so angry with me sometimes. He's always trying to remind me to do things or whatever. Of course, he has to be an @$$ about it. I've tried to explain that I don't do this on purpose and his sarcastic reminders aren't going to do accomplish anything other than make me mad!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

My Mom says when someone is old they have Alzimers & when you are young its called Sometimers!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Jennskains wrote:

My Mom says when someone is old they have Alzimers & when you are young its called Sometimers!

bear_laugh

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA
Sandi.S. wrote:

I have even forgotten how old I was before. Just couldn't remember. Had to do the math to figure it out! And unfortunately my age has nothing to do with my bad memory; I'm only 29...I think.  :

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah been there.......hahahahahahh

So funny ladies. lololololololohahah

Kathy have been there too.  Men think they are so clever sometimes aye? hahahahahahahahah

My neighbour rang me up the other day......asked me what day it was.........he's such an old dear :hug:  bear_grin

Oh, I never know what day it is. I think it has a lot to do with not working out of the home.  bear_whistle

I'm doing good if I know whether it's Tuesday or Wednesday, but as far as the actual date...
I have to look at my little pocketbook calendar every time I write a check!

Board footer