Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Judi,

That is wonderful news - A big congratulions to you!
How very exciting for our wonderful Bear makers on Teddy talk.
Best of luck to you all.

Hugs
Carolyn

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulations...times FOUR!!!

Hurray!!!   :hug:   :hug:

sandi Snowy Day Bears
St. Albans, VT

Congratulations - Sue Ann, Judi and Louise.  What wonderful news. Fantastic!

Sandi

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  bear_laugh  WOOHOO Sue Ann! I suspect that the anime category is very competitive. Wow.  :hug:

Could we please see the little dude?  :pray:

Where's Louise, by the way?  bear_sad 

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Aww Judi,

Well

you already know how I feel

bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub

dilu

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

:dance:  :dance: WooHoo!! Congratulations!!  :dance:  :dance:

How exciting! Four nominations, WOW! I couldn't be happier for you Judi!! You deserve it! :hug:

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OH JUDI! I am so incredibly happy for you!!!! SOOO much deserved!!! And you know what is funny, as I write this post your banner is at the bottom of my screen and ALL THREE of the critters (two bears and a tiger) are ALL nominees!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

:hug: I am so proud of you, dear!  :hug:

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Judy,

Amazing work, my dear.  The nominations are well deserved!!!  I hope you plan on going to Washington DC in August to pick up your awards in person.  Again, congratulations,  I'll be rooting for you.

Hugs,  Donna

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Congratulations Judi!!!!!!!!!

Pipa UK

Congratulations to all the nominee's you must be all soo chuffed and over the moon. how exciting!! good luck for the final judgement i hope you all win a place bear_original

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

A want to give a BIG congratulations to Judi, SueAnn, and Louise on your nominations!  I'm very excited for all of you!!

bear hugs, sheila  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you all for so much support!  It's a truly wonderful feeling.  One that I hope all of you will feel someday :pray:

I think I am going to print this out so if I am ever feeling blue I can just read these posts.  Your words are very heart felt and amazing. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!   I'm so happy for everyone!!

d040.gif

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Judi, SueAnn, and Louise -
Big Congrats!

I have great news too!
Both of mum's bears were nominated! I am so happy for her! Now I am  :pray: that she wins!
(I didn't enter the Golden Teddies)

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: 

Good Luck and again congrats!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap:  bear_flower  :hug:  Wonderful! Big Hugs for Your Mom!! :hug:  bear_flower  :clap:

Eileen

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

SHOVE AWAY JUDI!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

I'M sure you know how we love your sensational work. It isnt hard to imagine the judges should be any different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahah :hug:  :dance:  :hug:  :dance:

Fingers crossed ,positive vibes aimed in your direction......... :hug:   Matilda

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Judi, well deserved.   Well done to Sue Ann, Louise,  and Jared's Mom tooo.

Fabulous News, well done everyone I am proud of you all.   :clap:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Judi I am so thrillled for you!  Congratulations!! :dance:   And no wonder with the outstanding work you do, your nominations are beautiful  bear_wub Good luck, but I'm sure you won't be needing it ;)
Hugs Sarah

Board footer