Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Deb Upstate New York

YUCK! 
bear_angry

Even with Turbotax, it's a painful process.  My butt is numb!

Matthea Ontario

We have two wonderful accountants. One for business, one for personal and do they ever earn their money. We'd pay them much more just so we don't have to touch it.
This year there were some problems with the business taxes because we started payroll (what a pain in the butt that is!) and neither Mat or myself has a gift for simple math.  The accountants can figure out where we went wrong calculating.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I hate it so much I have an accountant do it.  She gives me a discount because she knows my oldest son...that kid has the best connections!!!

So...YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My hubby did them... all by himself... I didn't have to even mention it!  :dance:
Perhaps all of my grumbling from all the previous years of doing them myself has finally paid off!!
I can't add on my fingers, never mind do tax math! He's the engineer with the amazing math skills!
Maybe we'll get lots more back this year!?!?!?!  :pray:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I just paid the taxman...the only good thing was that it made me realise that I actually made a good profit on my teddy bears....but that is the only good thing

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

I use turbo tax, but I am waiting until the last minute.  Maybe April 14th...... bear_rolleyes
Joan

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I have a masters in accounting and hate taxes!   bear_wacko

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hubby does ours with Turbo tax!
I would pull my hair out if I had to do them.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I have a dumb question...

When you purchase Turbotax, do you just upgrade the next year or do you have to purchase it all over again?  How exactly does that work?  Inquiring cheapskate minds wanna know  bear_rolleyes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Because of our farm assets and land we have a tax lawyer do all of our taxes.  It's the size of a small phone book when it's done.  There's no way we could do our own.

Taxes should be a four letter word.! bear_angry

Deb Upstate New York

OK ... taxes are done.  What did I miss the last two days?  Looks like about 100 birthdays! 

We used to have an accountant do our taxes too when my hubby was self-employed.  Now they're too complex to do on paper, too simple to pay an accountant.  Hooray for Turbotax!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_angry  I insist that tax$ (there you go, Judi!  bear_original ) are NOT women's work.

bear_cool I even suggest, from time to time, that I'm likely to mess it up.  bear_whistle The Hubs believes me, thank goodness.

Eileen

Board footer