Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

angelaeye.jpgangela.jpgHere is an email I received from the incredibly sweet lady that adopted Angela...I had to share bear_original Emails like this really keep me going!

Hi Kim, just though I would let you know Angela finally arrived and I am over the moon with her, she is gorgeous and was worth the wait, thankyou for the wings they give her a nice touch, keep in touch

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Kim,

That was a really nice email!  I am the same way; emails like those really keep me going!  Awesome motivation!  Oh, by the way... I got my shipment of fur and such in yesterday.... so you know what that means...... ;)

Kimberly W.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

That's wonderful Kim, and means so much, doesn't it? Must have given you a warm glow inside!!! Well done you!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Very nice Kimmy.  Print and keep every nice email you recieve and when ever you are feeling down , get them out and read them.  They will always make you feel warm and appreciated. bear_wub  :hug:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

You gals are so sweet!!! It really makes me want to keep going.. even though I am having a rough day, it is better now!!!! YAY!!!  I don’t know what I would do without my customers and you gals… Group :hug: !!!!

Yes, Kim, I know what that means!!! :dance: woohoo!!! I am almost done with the little one myself!  bear_happy

Good idea, Judi!!!

It does make me feel all warm and squishy inside, Helena – it is a great feeling!

Thank you, Erin… I better receive a good email from you too when you win Confetti!! bear_happy LMAO

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

That is so nice Kim! and  Judi that is an excellent idea!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That's really nice, Kim . . . I'm sure all of your customers are just as pleased - like I am with little Hayley!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

You well desreve so nice e-mails, Kim!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

That is awesome Kimmy! It is always so lovely to get great feedback on our bears!

Many Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Awww, thank you SueAnn!!!  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Kimmy,  I love getting those kinds of emails or messages.  They just make it all worth it.  I honestly could give my bears away if I knew the new mommy really loved them that much!!!  Too bad the supplies don't come cheaper (or free).

Shantell

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh that is a sweet email.
Yes you should keep things like that.

Cute bear too!!

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

That's such a nice email Kim! You and Angela deserve it. Little things like that can really make a difference and Judi's idea is a great one.
:hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is great Kim ....   Well done for such a lovely little bear.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Isn't it nice to hear that all your efforts are worth it?

I'm soo happy for you Kim. It's keeps that fire going under our belly to keep creating.

Thanks for sharing.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yay for Kimmy!!  That's a keeper for sure.  We should all print up our good e-mails and read them in our down times. 

beautiful bear too

bear_wub  :hug:  bear_wub

dilu

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I just got a very sweet note about one of my bears too.  I think I will print it.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Kim no wonder she was so happy!  Your little one is sooo cute! :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
Jennskains wrote:

Kim no wonder she was so happy!  Your little one is sooo cute! :hug:

Thank you!! She is actually a BIG girl though!!! She is around 12-14"... cant remember at the moment but she is made of my biggest pattern bear_original

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

What a nice email!  You deserve it.  bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh thank you Chrissie bear_original  It was really sweet of her... and after being so afraid that Angela wouldnt find a home at all and now she is in a very wonderful, loving one!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

baileynew5.JPGAfter being so frustrated with eBay this weekend, a new customer adopted Bailey... here is the email I got back... this makes me feel better about not selling Penelope....  I also am doing two commissions for this customer!!!

Hi Kim,

Bailey arrived safely and he is so precious!!  I love everything about him, especially his eyes and fabulous scarf.  The tissue wrapping and ribbon was a great touch.  Everything about my first experience with Kim-Bee Bears was wonderful.  I appreciate your friendly communication, professionalism, and answering all of my questions.  Bailey is awesome... even down to his I.D. hang tag!

Thanks again, and I look forward to adding more Kim-Bee Bears to my collection!

Anne :~)

Board footer