Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

bizzy72.jpgHere's a happy picture of my little grand-daughter Elizabeth....She cheered me up when I was having a grumpy old day yesterday.

I love her to pieces!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OH SHE IS ADORABLE!!!  bear_original

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Jenny!  What a sweet little smiling face!  Look at those two little teeth!  I LOVE babies!!!!!!
Especially when I can just gaze at them in complete, blissful adoration and not have to change their diapers or clean their spaghetti off the ceiling!!!!  Oh, what a sweetie!  How old is she now?

Beary truly yours,
Kim basta
Wild thyme Originals

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

What fun that was to watch the picture start to load.  First the 'fuzz'....I knew I was getting ready to see a wee one!!  and that smile and those two little teeth. 

She is absolutely adorable!  Don't you love being a grandmother!!!???  I have an Elizabeth too, she is 12 now and just a delight.  Be careful Jenny, they grow up faster than our own children did, before you know it , your Elizabeth will be 12 too.

Say, what were you doing having a grumpy day anyway?   :doh:  I can't imagine YOU being grumpy.

Have a super day today.
:hug:
Nancy

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

rosie.jpgThanks everyone...Elizabeth is 8 months...she has 4 teeth (listen to me bragging!!!)...she can stand up now and crawls very fast ...she is so happy and fills my heart up with joy each time I see her. She has learned to clap and wave...but not both at the same time!!

Rosie, our other little baby is 11 weeks and is adorable too.

Nancy I know what you mean about the years flying by...it doesn't seem 5 minutes since I was feeding Elizabeths mummy in a high-chair.

I had a very grumpy day yesterday...probably because I am panicking about Hugglets and had to go running round paying bills and buying shopping...and I argued with my daughter who was on a low yesterday too...but all is well today!!

Here's little Rosie....

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

What a little sweetie Elizabeth is.  She has made my day by seeing the cute cuddly smiling face.  Thanks so much for sharing her with us.

Jane :hug:  :hug:

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Now those two are the AWWWWWWWWWWW factor for sure.   I'm just waiting for the day one of my kids says I'm going to be a grandma...I will be obnoxious!!!   Just wait...you'll see.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  Me too, Shantell . . . I'm saving it up!

Jenny, those little faces just glow! They're beautiful, lucky you!

Eileen

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

What a wonderful way to start the day.....with a smiling baby!!!  Thank you for posting such a delightful picture Jenny. 

Warmest bear hugs,   :hug:
Aleta

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website
SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Your grandbabies are too, too, cute, Jenny!  Sooooo adorable . . . I LOVE babies, too.

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I waaaaant a baby... bear_laugh
Elizabeth is the cutest ! :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jenny, she is the most beautiful baby! I have a wee Grandaughter as well and she is near and dear to my heart!

Many Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your Grandaughters are so sweet and how proud you must be, of them.
Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos.

bear_flower

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

Jenny
your granddaughters are so beautiful, those big blue eyes and what a big smile Elizabeth has.  Does Rosie have those big blue eyes also?  I can see where they are going to be spoiled bear_wub
Laurie

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

What sweet lovely pictures, jenny your granddaughters are so sweet.
I have a 16month old baby and he always makes my day, i have the best job in the world.

Hugs
Vicki

Board footer