Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

wee-tot572-copy.jpghotch-potch-copy.jpgHere are a couple of bears that are coming to my fair...hopefully a few more along with them!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just absolutely adorable.  Did you knit the little outfit?  Too cute!!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Jenny, these two little ones are absolutely gorgeous! What is the fur?

Eileen

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

They are wonderful ! Your bears are all real jewells ! bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Just gorgeous Jenny!   bear_wub  bear_innocent  bear_wub
Can't wait to see the others!
Hugs Sarah

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Jenny

They are wonderful. Your style is so appealing bear_original  bear_wub

Pascale Nowicki Reves D'Ours ( Dreams Bears )
Pas de calais

absolutely marvellous!  :love:
Bye bye

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable babies, Jenny!  Your work is incredibly heart-warming!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Oh Jenny - they are so sweet - I especially love the knitted trews.

Your table will look so beautiful.  Best of luck with the rest of your sewing!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Jenny they are awesome and I'm so lucky as I will get to see them in the fur...YAY!

That's as long as they don't sell before I get to come and say hi at Hugglets. See you there!

Huhgs Jane  bear_flower

warwickshire uk
Website

Hi Everyone....Thanks for your lovely comments!!! I don't do the knitting...in fact I  was talking to the lady who make the wonderful 'Hoblins' bears...I have one of her bears...which are teeny weeny wee things...and they mostly wear sweet knitted things ...equally teeny-weeny and she told me that a lady knits them for her on a machine...they are knitted items only about 3  or 4 inches!!

I wish I could knit but I can't so there it is!! As my mother and her friend Stella are so brilliant at it and love doing it, then I am eternally grateful to them for leaving me to make the bears and the sewn garments!!

Everyone is happy!!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jenny, they are adorable. Your bears do have the sweetest little faces! bear_wub I also love the knitted "trews" bear_grin  bear_grin  I think that is trousers or pants in "Canadian" bear_grin  bear_grin .....I also love all of the new words that I learn on TT !! bear_thumb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Wonderful with %110 "AWE Factor".  If they don't get swiped off the table immediately I would be very surpirsed.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Jenny Jenny Jenny!!! Both of those little ones are so darn cute! You are another artist on my wish list of must haves!!!

Many Hugs Louise

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

They are so sweet, Jenny. bear_wub  Simple adorable!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Jenny

Wonderful again!  I'll look forward to seeing them next Sunday.  Not long now! bear_ermm

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I love the cheek shape. You have done some 'hairdressing' there. Great stuff. Good luck at the fair, knock them dead! bear_thumb

Spring Fever Posts: 21

Jenny,
I am absolutely in love with your work. You are an incredible artist. bear_flower  Wishing I lived near by to go to your show. bear_sad  Please keep making your precious little ones. Maybe I will be lucky enough someday to own at least one bear_smile Bear hugs from a fellow artist. Charise-Spring Fever Bears.

warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks everyone..I really do appreciate your comments...I have 16 bears  now ,well..three rabbits and 13 bears to be exact...and it's done me in...though to be  honest this time I am very pleased with the bears I am taking to the fair...which is probably the kiss of death on sales now I've said that....so you didn't hear me say it, right?

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Jenny they are just beautiful ........ I really do love your work

Spring Fever Posts: 21

Jenny,
I don't know how anyone could pass by your table and not buy a bear. Don't worry you will do great.  bear_thumb Bear Hugs, Charise-Spring Fever Bears

Board footer