Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I got this in an email and thought it was cute.  I'm a dog lover, and I know most TTers love dogs and cats.  It came with pics of each dog, but I didn't feel like posting every picture.  If you want to see the pics, let me know and I'll email them to you. 

How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?

2. Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.

3. Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!

4. Rottweiler: Make me.

5. Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.

6. Lab: Oh, me, me!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!

7. German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.

8. Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.

9. Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!

10. Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

11. Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."

12. Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?

13. Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...

14. Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.

How many cats does it take to change a light bulb?

Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:

"How long will it be before I can expect some light, some dinner, and a massage?"

ALL OF WHICH PROVES, ONCE AGAIN, THAT WHILE DOGS HAVE MASTERS, CATS HAVE STAFF!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Now that's cute and soooo accurate!  Somebody has too much time on their hands, to come up with all of that LOL!

Hugs,

Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I just now got back from seeing EIGHT BELOW at the movie theatre, so this rings so sweet and true!  It's a great movie, by the way, for anyone curious about it and maybe wanting to see it.  It was gorgeous AND touching.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute and so true and how dogs really are!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

That's cute !!! and I think it's very true.  bear_laugh  Our German Shepherd had the attitude. he he 

Hugs/Marie

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

bear_tongue   bear_grin   bear_laugh 

Nice one!

I love the chihuahua best  bear_laugh

Penny  bear_wub

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

MVC-020F.JPGMVC-017F.JPGMVC-016F.JPGdakota.jpgchadd.jpgOh Chrissie,
This is soooo funny I laughed my butt off, and boy do I need to lose some butt.  I have two boxers and the line about them is way too true.  I tried to take some photos of them but couldn't get them to stay still long enough, they are too busy playing and destroying my house. Here is what I was able to capture. The Brindle is my boy Chadd and the fawn is Dakota, the newest addition to the fuzzy critter population in the house.  She was a rescue and we have only had her since November she was nothing but a rack of bones but I remedied that real quick. She is a real ball of energy and tries our patience on many occasions, I think her saving grace is she makes Chadd soooo happy he has come out of his boxer shell since she arrived on the scene, Ahhh the powers of the female. He is one happy boy even though she takes his bones and won't let him have any of the toys, OH well who needs a toy when you got another dog to chew on.
Here are faces only a mom could love
Hugs Deborah
PS. I added a picture of part of my back yard just cause I think it's kinda pretty in a cold wintery kinda of way ohhhh and one of my horse Clancy, slim the other guy was to shy to have his photo taken, I'll have to get a snap shot when he least expects it.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh your puppies are cuties and I love your land!! Lucky you!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great photos, Deborah . . . you surely live in a pretty place!

Board footer