Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

mummy.jpgAs things are a bit quiet on here, as we seem to all agree, i thought it would be good to add this link to a live panda web cam so that if any of us log in and nothing is happening we can go see what the pandas are up to.

The cub is GORGEOUSLY SILLY and his mum superbly inept at being a mum - which is probably why pandas are an endangered species, she knocks him off rocks and picks him up by the throat whilst in the background you can hear the visitors watching saying " Is'nt she supposed to pick him up by the back of the neck not the throat?"

Anyways, here's the link - i'm addicted to panda cam now.

http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/GiantPandas/

n.b. it's in black and white at night and not a lot happens but during daylight hours it is in colour and the webcam follows the panda's antics.

Penicillin Pen  :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I love pandas.. my fav at the zoo... they seem so peaceful bear_original  and the baby panda, just darling!!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh, that baby is adorable!
Thanks for the link bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very cuuuuuuuuute!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I love looking at the panda cub!  He's so cute!  They just had a special on him on Animal Planet called A Panda is Born.  I've heard that pandas are not always good moms. 

I have some links to bear cams on my site if anyone is interested:
http://www.iloveteddies.com/documents/document_1174.php

kimkc Australia

What a great link bear_original
We saw the pandas on our honeymoon in america last year. so cute bear_wub

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thanks for sharing Penny .....they are wonderful

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I've been watching this cub grow up for weeks now and just love the little fella. I do agree although his Mum is caring for him she does get it a little wrong sometimes. The little guy look really well so she obviously isn't causing any harm. I can't wait to see what he gets up too next.

Jane  bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

This is just sooooooooooooo cute - the panda is playing around at the minute bear_original  Thanks Penny bear_original

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Yeh - how cute is he Catherine  :hug:

I can watch him for HOURS - which is probably why i never get any work done!  bear_tongue

Glad you liked the link

Penny x

Board footer