Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I don't know who knows this or not, but Bid 4 Bears at Nancy's does have a section for selling supplies.  It might be conveinient for those of you who have stuff you want to get rid of.

To me that is an oxymoron- I can't rid myself of anything because you just never know-that might be the very thing you need for the next Artist Trading Cards

Just thought I'd mention it. 

hugs

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Thank you for letting us know, Dilu! I didnt realize we could sell supplies also!  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thanks Dilu !!!
I'm same as you ! can't give up my supply !!!
I wont let go my mohair but I may find
something to buy there !  bear_smile 

Hugs/Marie

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Thank you for mentioning that, Dilu!!  I have a pile of ultrasuede pieces I need to list.....at some point.  They're just sitting in the drawer taking up valuable wool felt space at the moment.  Oh gosh, I think I have a bunch of mini discs and stuff too.  Minis turned out not to be my "thing".  They're squirmy little buggers!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thanks for letting us know Dilu! I didn't realize you could sell supplies on Bid 4 Bears at Nancy's either. good to know. bear_thumb
Sadly though, for me it is a moot point. ~sigh~  I seem to be genetically incapable of getting rid of anything if there is the remotest possibility of it being useful someday. bear_rolleyes  bear_grin
I get it from my mother, bless her.  bear_wub She kept everything and I seem to have inherited the her packrat gene.
I swear I have just the right item for just about any situation. The only problem is finding it when you need it! bear_wacko  It seems I also inherited my Mom's faulty memory too...    bear_ermm   bear_tongue

hugs,

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh Bonnie you sound much like me, I have these amazing things for my bears that I put away for that time ........ but I forget about them or can never find them when I want them.... I really should get rid of some of my stuff .... one day  bear_original  bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_sad Sell my supplies? I'm still learning how to buy them!  bear_laugh

But then somebody's got to buy those supplies listed on Nancy's site, right?

Eileen

Board footer