Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ScottBear scott's bears

teddypurse6.jpgteddypurse3.jpgteddypurse2.jpgDonna M and I had a play date and thought we would share our newest project   ! TEDDYBEAR MAGAZINE PURSE'S ! What  do you folks think ? donnas over to the house and we got to try a few new designs of a Idea we had to use all the old bear mags we have.. Think we are going to sell them at nevada city show maybe a few online tell us what ya think.
BearHugs
SCOTT & DONNA
PS bad pic sorry its late and scott stinks with the camera  bear_wacko

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh, Scott what an awesome idea, I love it. It would be so cool if we could buy these purses.
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How cool is that?!?!?  I love the Wanda Shope one; I just posted a pic of her clown bears the other day.  Very creative!!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  A great idea, Scott and Donna--they ought to sell like hotcakes!

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Well, you two are the cat's pajamas!!!  Fantastic idea and truly imaginative!  Can you give us the dimensions of the purses?

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Well, aren't you two the most creative on the block today?!!!  Pin a rose on your nose!  I love this idea!   bear_wub

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

These are wonderful guys!!!!!  Fabulous idea! 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

SueAnn,
You ask for the dimensions of the purses.  They are roughly 10.5x8 and 3.5 deep.  I'm glad Scott saw it as a playdate....I saw it as a workdate!!!!!  I love the waste basket covers and the desk top bags myself.  We didn't get any pictures of those.  My camera was not cooperating and the storm was coming in and I wanted to get home for the dog.
Donna

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks, Donna!

yosemitebearworks Oakhurst, CA
Website

Hmmmm.......This means I'm going to have to check out your table EARLY at Nevada City ..... so I can have first pick HeHeHe  :twisted: 

Donna B

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very clever Scott and Donna and I am sure that every bear lover will want to buy one!!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooooh how cool are these!?>?!?!  I make bags also, but nothing like these.

Very imaginative!

Danni

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

What a clever idea! I love them! I'll bet these are a big hit!

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Brilliant! is the only word I can think of. If I saw these at a show I would HAVE to buy one. I'm sure you will sell out. Just too too clever!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
~Kathy

ScottBear scott's bears

thank you all for your imput and nice thoughts ...But now tell us how much you would pay for them !!! be honest !!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Cool Scott.  I have to ask.  How are they made so the mag covers don't tear?  Are they in plastic?  Are the purses lined?  If so, I bet you could get at least $40, $50, $60 or more for them?  Just guessing here.  You know how art is...sometimes it can go sky high....

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Wow they are fantastic  :clap:

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

These are so clever!!!!!! I Love them!!!!!!!

Board footer