Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

I guess not everyone is afraid of or "turned off" by clown bears ...did you see Michelle Lamb's clown bear brought $3650 on E-Bay this weekend.   Marvelous!!!!   A very talented lady.

Hugs,

Wanda

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Michelle is an entity unto herself.  I think she could make a Ted Bundy bear, complete with blood splatter and bludgeoning accessory, and get $3600 for it! 

I did see that bear, whose name I think was JAMBOUREE, on eBay, but didn't follow it to the final bid; he was a competition entry for her, if memory serves.  Which just goes to show, once again, that many, many very attractive and worthy pieces do not receive nominations!  Which I always find very, very comforting to know.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow . . . how impressive!  And she's a great person as well as an inspiring, talented artist!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

What an inspiration Michele is. We met at the TOBY's in 2004.. well actually we met in San Diego prior to that, but we were side by side on the sales floor at the toby's. She is a terrific person and so willing to help others.
Sonya

Pipa UK

Ohh  i saw his piccie in the bear mag he is stunning!!!!!

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

is there a link to the ebay auction someone could post?
I am curious AND lazy...lol

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Here's a link! 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 5668814944

Gorgeous bear... gorgeous accessories!

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

wow how sweet his face is! thanks Kim!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Wow!  $3650?  That's great for the artist.   bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankss for the link Kim. WOW Spectacular. I wish he was mine!!!!!!!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Michelle's bears are amazing, she does the most perfect faces...and her auction pictures are always so sharp & clear, I'm wondering what type of camera she uses...cause I want one!!!!

hugs,
Denise.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Densteds wrote:

I'm wondering what type of camera she uses...cause I want one!!!!

If memory serves, she uses a Sony Mavica, which she shared with me for my photography article at BEARS & BUDS.  If you go there and look up my photography article, PART TWO, you will see her camera specs!

www.bearsandbuds.com

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I really like Michelle she was so helpful even wheb her hands were giving her problems always so willing to share.
She deserves her success.

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I have to say that Michelle is my idol!  Truly! bear_wub   I have been in love with her bears from the first time I saw one.......I sure wish I could afford to have one  bear_cry   I met her at the Teddy Bear Reunion in Clarion last summer.....(the very first time I had been to a bear show--it was so awesome!).....and I thought,  Wow!  She makes the most perfect bears, and she seems like such a sweet person too. ...... If only I could have taken a bear home that day bear_cry ...........

:hug:
Tracy

Densteds Densteds
Website
Shelli wrote:
Densteds wrote:

I'm wondering what type of camera she uses...cause I want one!!!!

If memory serves, she uses a Sony Mavica, which she shared with me for my photography article at BEARS & BUDS.  If you go there and look up my photography article, PART TWO, you will see her camera specs!

www.bearsandbuds.com

Thanks Shelli, I'll go take a look, I've got a Sony...but obviously a very inferior one bear_grin

hugs,
Denise.

Board footer