Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh my you girls are talented!!!  I'm gonna have to make me a bunny  bear_grin
Sarah

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oooh, now I want to have a try too ! They are all so beautiful ! bear_wub

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

All those bun buns are sooo cute!!!!

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

I love all these bunnies. I will try to make one soon, you have all inspired me. I am very allergic to rabbits. When my nephew's was in the same room to be taken back home (we had been looking after it outside in our former rabbit's hutch) I started having trouble breathing, like someone is sitting on my chest and my eyes start to itch, and the sneezing! The breathing problem lasts for a few hours. Thats why Amy can't have another rabbit.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

007.jpgOh, I love all the bunnies!!! So cute and Easter-y (is that a word?!!)

Here's a little one I made a while ago bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Hmmm . . . Easteresque? Easterish? Easterary? Eastericitous? Easterlike? Easterous? Eastericious? Easterine?  bear_wacko

I vote for Eastery!  bear_thumb

Eileen

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Thanks Eileen..and the skeletal pic was most helpful too. I shall see what I come up with.
Maybe we should have a challenge? Not with prizes or anything...but just like we did with the digital design with Shelli. It may motivate us to have a go at something we haven't tried. I'm off to start a new thread and see if there's any interest. :dance:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I like everyone's bunnies!   bear_wub

I grew up with a cocker spaniel named Bunny.  She was a showdog but her hair wasn't long enough.  The breeders named her Bunny because she used to bounce around a like a bunny.  She was a wonderful dog.   bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

applecrisp2.jpgHoppssm.jpgHere are some bunnies I've made.... Hopps is my favorite... he was a lot of fun to make.

Rascal%20&%20Millysm.jpg

Group1sm.jpg

All are a far cry from the dumb bunny 'Mimzy'!!!!!!! 

While we are discussing how God made rabbits..... can you all clear something up for me... preferably those who currently own bunnies and can look for me...... do bunnies have paw pads??? Some have told me they do, others that they don't. It's been 7 years since I've owned a rabbit and I can't remember if they have pads or not... I don't think they did but I'm getting told all sorts of things.

PS. Just got a PM from a very reliable source who says they don't!!  :dance:  Thank you!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

100_0194A.jpg100_0191A.jpgOoooh Daphne, I love your bunnies...

Here is the only bunny I've ever made...she's about 4-1/2 inches standing and was my first attempt at bent arms/legs.

piegabaer Speyer/Germany

This is B-Rabbit, named after EMINEM in the film "8 Miles". I was looking the film and made the same time the last work on my rabbit...

The pattern is from a lovely friend, her name is Hildegard Leber.

brabbit0023vt.jpg

brabbit0116nz.jpg

brabbit0079wr.jpg

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original More gorgeous bunnies! The best inspiration . . .

Daphne, bunnies do not have paw pads. I've had lots of real ones, but this didn't occur to me until someone else mentioned it!  :doh:

Eileen

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I am sooooo wanting to make a bunnywabbit now............maybe i will manage it after i have made Anne's swap bear.

Blimey! i am so behind with everything  bear_wacko

Penny  :dance:

Pipa UK

OOOOOOOooooooooooooo Su Ann.. those Buns in a basket!! i could take those home they are Amazing.. i love love love those guys !!!!

bear_wub   bear_wub

beary_clairey Luton

All your bunnies are lovely!! I agre with kimberly I'm now inspired to create one of my own !!!!

Hugs

Claire

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Benjamin1.jpgAnd here is my bunny made from real lapin fur in grey and white. His ears are lined with leather and wired and his paw pads are also leather
Hugs
Gail

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

d1.jpgI wanna play!! I wanna play!!!

Bunnies aremultiplying like.. well, Rabbits, these days!

Here're my 2:
Miss Spring - all 2" of her.  And Debonare Hare, the model for one of my discontinued kits.

suburban Chicago

Accckkkk - technology!! This !@#$%^&*() feature does not like me!!!

Let's try Miss Spring again...

Nope, it's not gonns play nice...

She's traveling to eBay tomorrw.

Bobbie

suburban Chicago

And frustration takes all editing skills away too!!!!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Wedding-BEars-001.jpgHere are the two mini wedding bear rabbits I made last week. There will be decorated with little veils and flowers for the wedding party.
Marion

suburban Chicago
suburban Chicago

bthumbcopy.jpg

WHEW! I can't believe it finally 'took'! This is my 2" Sweetie - Miss Spring!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Great leaping bunny rabbits!  What a a lot of gorgeous bunnies!

Ready for some more?

Here's a new one...along with another Easter critter.  Many of you have already seen my lambie before, but this bunny is brand new.HUGS-FUNNY15-1.JPG

LAMB_02-1.JPG

Any duckies or chick out there?

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Bobbie, the frustration of loading the photos was so worth it!  Your buns are both darling, but Miss Spring is to die for!  What a great concept!

suburban Chicago

Thx Shelli, One would never believe that I've been de-stashing for about 5 years.... These were all different things that just sort of came together.  The pattern is one I developed for a 1.75" kit in vintage cashmere - Harrington - and challenged myself to do it in bristley mohair.
I love how her 'look' changes, from sweet Miss Spring to  "This is VERY serious work!' on her auction page.

B

Board footer