Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

AT last! I started sewing again today!  :dance:

I actually made the head for Anne's swap bear (whoopeeee i hear her shout - about time!) and finished making a little bear that seems to have been hanging around for months.
I am really pleased with the end result the pattern was a nightmare to get right - here's a pic of my new style of bear.

Let me know what you think - all comments welcome, even the one's that say YUK!!

I have started work on some of the graphics i have on order too - i am a busy busy girl and very happy to be back to normal, if i ever was.
bear_wacko

Penny  bear_wub

81e7232fde72e1374ba7395515a7a21a.jpg

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Penny its so good to hear that you are feeling better hun  :hug: and oh wow i am so loving the new style of your bears , moonlings looks so sweet bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous!!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

wonderful Penny  lovely wonderful scrumpdillyicious.....most importantly, you are feeling better my friend!

for that I am grateful.

dilu

Celena Oxford

WOW! Penny, amazing work!  bear_shocked  Looky at the face...such sweet and innocent look  bear_thumb

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Stupid cupid keeps on calling me. George Michael I think sang that? Lovely concept Penny, I love the whole look. I'm glad you are feeling better and creative too! The avatar is really great too. You are certainly on a roll.
:hug:

What a horrid looking bear!     

Thank You for your continued support Erin  bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh

you are feeling better my friend

Yes thank you Wonks - it's great to get going again!  bear_wub

Lovely concept Penny

Thanks Amanda - i did'nt realise i had a 'concept' going on though. I'm too too dumb to notice stuff like that, i thought i was just setting the scene. Is that the same thing????
I'm a dumbo sometimes (my butt all the time).
bear_tongue

Penny x

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Penny, how did you find your mojo again??? I wanna know!!! My sewing has ground to a halt since Christmas, and apart from the occassional flurry of activity, and I'm finding it hard.... I know it'll come back though. Maybe when we get some better weather? I like to sit in the sunshine when I'm sewing.

So a huge well-done to you for finding your 'roll', lol. I bet it feels great! And if your new style bear is anything to go by, you must be brimming with fantastic new ideas too :). Moonlings....I love them!  :clap:  bear_wub

Penny, how did you find your mojo again??? I wanna know!!!

I think it is because i have been unable to sew anything for a few weeks Helena - the enforced break has done me good, i feel rested, my fingers have recovered from having the needle stuck in them everyday and because i have'nt been focusing on bears it seems that my brain has engaged again (i know that's slightly doubtful but you know what i mean).

Maybe you need a week off Helena, or at least a few days - see how you feel then luv.

Penny  :hug:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

I think you're right Penny - the worst thing to do is beat ourselves up about it, yes? I'm sure that if I just pushed myself to try some new designs (I have a few swimming around in my head) it might just do the trick...

Hmm...there's no time like the present....

Hugs,
Helena (logging off, and going for a dig round in the fabric pile!).

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Yuk!!    bear_grin

I just wanted to say that.  I'm glad you're feeling better, Penny.   :hug:   Your new bear is really different and good.

I think i might have rolled too far girls, i have rolled right off the edge today!
bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh
I can't get anything done today - the old brain has gone into overdrive. I've got the family coming to stay in a couple of days and now that my grandson is walking i am having to move EVERYTHING that is'nt nailed down!

The phone keeps ringing..."hello"......"good morning madam, can i interest you in having a free show kitchen installed..........." "NO PUSH OFF I'M BUSY" is my reply. Why do these companies keep calling all day and all evening?????

I'm off to get some work done  bear_wacko

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Me too, I've been distracted today. I've even had some new material. Right hop too it, I need to get a bunny done. bear_thumb

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Penny,
                     I think your Newbie is just wonderful, you are such a talented lady.  I hope you enjoy the few days with your family ,but most of all your Grandson.  I loved it when mine were all small ,but now there all grown up and much taller than me, well I still have Molly who will be 4 this tear.   Mmmmmmmm, wearing for cuddles.  Hugs Rita xxxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Penny I'm so glad you are feeling better and I love your new bear's look!!

I understand your frustration about solicitors calling all the time... in fact... in the US now we have a National "Do Not Call" list... if you register the companies can get BIG fines if they call you  bear_grin

But naturally politictians can still call  bear_wacko   and also charities and any company that you are a customer of.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I love it! Those moonlings are soo darn cute! Oh my! I love the image of one flying. Way too cool!

Board footer