Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

These photos tell it all.  My little Joey decided to play carpet-farmer-construction with my plastic pellets in our living room.

Joey-pellets01-1.JPG

"What?"  He says.

Joey-pellets03-1.JPG

Then he and his older sister turned the pellets into a spa for their plastic animals.

Joey_pellets02-1.JPG

Then right after I took these photos I heard the sound of pellets that had been hurled against the walls....  [cringe].  They....were.....everywhere.......

All I could do was laugh...and vaccuum...and vaccumm......

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Oh My Lord !  bear_shocked    bear_laugh

HA HA HA

That is so cute and i hope you have a powerful vacuum cleaner Judi  bear_flower

Penny  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_tongue Oh man...that does make great snow, though... I hope your vacuum is up to the task...

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Erin, Ha!  Your're right!  I will be finding them for months.... bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Penny, We have a brand new Diamond Model Kirby.  Thank goodness it is powerful bear_thumb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

oooooooooooh i always wanted a Kirby. My friend had one and it was an old model but it had all lovely shiny chrome bits on and reminded me of an old 1950's Buick - it was a lovely piece of kit.
Does your Kirby have shiny chrome Judi - or are new models very modern in appearance?

I just love chrome on stuff - hate polishing it though  bear_tongue

Penny

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh my goodness

Yes, all you can do is laugh, cringe and vacuume....

believe it or not this will be a great story later.....about the time you replace the carpet cuz its worn out from vacuuming

hugs

dilu

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi, OMG! That was fun! Erin is right, it's like Christmas tree...I still find  those little green "needles"  when cleaning... bear_laugh  bear_wacko

Your children's toys  indeed had a great spa time!  bear_tongue

Julia :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

HA HA HA... THAT IS TOO CUTE!!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Now that looks like some serious fun!! Though I would hate for the clean up!!! bear_grin  bear_tongue

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Judi - that just put a big smile on my face!! That is so cute. "What a guy!"
Kids are just great.

spa for their plastic animals

Too Funny!!!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

"vacuuming" -  bear_sad  well I am glad you got a good one!
but it is still funny...............

Hugs Kassie

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Judi, I looked again to the photos of your boy! YPUR BEARS HAVE YOUR SON"S EYES! bear_wub

(I have said it so many times already... bear_shocked but the are just gorgeous! )
You son is 3? He looks like 5 to me  bear_laugh

Hugs, Julia

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin They do make great snow! and bubbles in the hot tub. At least you got some good pictures to show them, when they complain about what their kids are getting into.  bear_grin  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Judi thanks so much for making me smile. I just love the way little Joey has used his imagination and had a wonderful time. Kids are so inventive and whats six months of finding pellets...nah that's nothing  bear_whistle

When my niece was very young I painted a wall in her playroom of the 'Magic Rounderbout' with all the characters. When her younger brother was two years old the room was going to be his new bedroom and the bed needed to stand near the painted wall. My sister papered the wall and to my nephews disappointment covered his favourite character 'Dougal' That night my sister popped in to check on my nephew only to find that he had stripped the wall to find Dougal and was fast asleep under torn strips of damp wall paper. Kids don't you just love them!  bear_wub

Hugs Jane   bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
TRUELY WONDERFUL TRUDI!!!!!! Your kids have had the bestest fun,.Fun they will remember their whole lives!!!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Penny. Yes , our Kirby is nice and shiney.  We need on ethis poweful at our house. bear_laugh  bear_wacko  bear_whistle

Julia, thank you o much for the comment.  I never thought of my bears eyes looking like my son's but I think infact they do!  Yep, he's 3, but is the size of a 4 1/2 year old according to his doctor...and he wears size 5-6 clothes.  I think he is going to be a tall boy.

Jane, what a cute story!  Children certainly enrich our lives and give us many fun memories.

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

bear_grin  bear_grin He is very cute.   bear_grin  bear_grin  My son would play for hours with his little trucks.  A least the pellets are nice and clean.  My son would have been in nice brown dirt with his trucks.  He is seventeen and still plays in the dirt with his truck, only now the truck is bigger and its more expensive when he breaks it.  bear_grin  bear_grin

Joan

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Joey_sandpile3-1.JPGOh isn't that the truth Joan!  When they get bigger they have much more expensive "toys"!!!!  We have a large sand box out side and a "dirt mound" which is screened sand that we use for bedding calves with in the summer , that he also likes to play in.Joey_sandpile4-1.JPG

lemmonbears Lemmon Bears
Oregon Coast

Oh boy! My son would have loved a sand pile that big! I think he owned every different Tonka toy they made.

Joan

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Judi, your story brought a huge smile to my face! Why is it that our children can do things we would normally be cross at, yet all we can do is smile??? I guess it's cos we love them! And as someone else said, your son will remember how much fun he had for the rest of his life....that's got to be worth a bag of pellets!  bear_grin

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Oh my, Judi!   bear_shocked    Cute pic!   bear_original

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I bet that was hard getting those out of the carpet! LOL
Cute pics though!!  bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

So cute!
Funny, a kid made the mess in your house, I'm the one who spilled mini steel shot all over my house.       
Love this pics!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Helena, you're so right.  It's hard to be mad when are so cute.  And really, it's harmless.

Lisa, funny you should mention my bears look like my son.  I have heard that from people on this board too!  Julia metioned it too in this thread bear_wub   So strange how it comes out naturally , and  unforced. bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

At least he got into the pvc pellets (I assume that is what he was playing with) and not your airbrushing AAAHHH!!! That could have been a disaster!

Board footer