Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

HI!!!  Hey, for those of you who have aready read day 3 of BEARS and BOVINE...PLEASE COME BACK and look at day 3 again.  Just momnets ago I was outside and took some beautiful up up up close photos of the cows.  AND see cows using thier new "TOY" that my husband just gave them.  He loves his cows. bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: The new pics are Brilliant Judi!!!  :clap:  :clap:   I've known of a non motorized cow (or actually horse) scratcher, but this new toy looks neat!!!  Didn't take long for the girls to sort it out either  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Judi,

you are brilliant!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Judi,
I am soooo much enjoying the wonderful tour! I really love it!!! I grew up on a small dairy farm in Upstate NY many years ago, much smaller scale...but your tour is bringing back wonderful memories for me. Thank you thank you thank you & your family & kritters(real & stuffed) :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Thank you very much ladies!  I never expected this story to be as warmly received as it has.  It must be that claming affect milk has on people. bear_innocent  bear_thumb  bear_original  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I have one day left..."What farmers do for fun" :dance:

I have had so much fun bringing this story to Teddy Talk.  I hope that many of you will share a window into your world. :pray:  :hug:

Board footer