Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hi all.  Since I'm sometimes here at TT so often the board is oversaturated with my blathering and BS, I just wanted to post an official and public apology, and notice, that as a thought-through plan of action, I'll be putting in very spotty appearances at TEDDY TALK thru the end March/beginning of April, and can't and won't get to everything posted, as I ready for my Nevada City show in April.  For which I have ONE bear finished. 

AARGH!!!!!

marge-scared.gif

My apologies to those whose posts I'm inadvertently missing... my welcome to those newcomers whose introductions I've not personally acknowledged... and my congratulations to those of you posting just some absolutely wonderful work in the SALE, SHOWCASE, and MINIATURES forums!

Thanks for your understanding...

Hugs,  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well Miss Shell

You already know I love ya to pieces, so I don't think we are over staurated at all

hugs to you my darling!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Oh dear Shelli, you ARE Teddy Talk. How are we going to manage without you? I foresee severe withdrawal symptoms for us and for you  bear_tongue
Love your long and insightful posts, don't worry.  bear_wub

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

SHELLI>>>>>Get making those bears girl...or you will be more than stressed out.

We'll be here for you. :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

We will miss you Shelli, but you need to get making some of those wonderful bears of yours.  Then fill us in on the show when you get back. bear_thumb

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I with ya, Shelli!  Show commitments do tend to put a big damper on chatting with our friends.   bear_sad   

I wish you all the best.....and many finished bears for your Nevada City Show!!!
bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Shelli ~  :hug:
I just wanna fly to Nevada city and
see your table at the show !!!!!

Go Go Shelli !!!  bear_flower

Bear Hugs/Marie

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Shelli good luck with the show.... both the actual show and getting ready for it  bear_thumb

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Shelli.... you know we'll miss you while you prepare for the show.... but do visit when you can and let us know how it's going!   And.... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE  :pray: I'm sure the show will be hectic, and truly wonderfully exciting... but PLEASE take a bunch of pics of the venue and your table, and anyone else's table that we know..... some of us have no other choice but to "live vicariously through the pictures of others!"  I've never even BEEN to a show as a on looker... I would simply love to see this venue.... it sounds so lovely in your descriptions! 
Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

Board footer