Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01802-3.JPGDSC01798-3.JPGDSC01800-3.JPGDSC01799-3.JPGDSC01794-3.JPGDSC01792-3.JPGDSC01791-3.JPGI want you all to say goodbye cuz these three are off to New Zealand.

But I am so happy with how Uncle Sammy came out and I am in love with Aunt Sally's  poodle skirt.

ANDI even embroidered Wednesday on her panties.  Those of you who are as old as I, will remember that we had our panties embroidered with the day of the week.  However, dilu, being the perverse little munchikin she was, would never wear the right day- drove my mom nuts and she refused to buy them anymore-it was back to the old plain white cotton.....sigh...... bear_grin

Pipa UK

Splendid Dilu.. i love the wee girl in the red dress bear_original

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Dilu... your Gollies just get better and better!  Really!  What an adorable little bit of Americana! 

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild THyme Originals

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Dilu your Gollies are superb, well done.  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What cuties, Dilu . . . wonderful work!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Dilu,
They are all beautiful - I truly cannot decide which one I like most - whoever is the lucky person is going to be over the moon.
Oh btw I always wanted those with the weekdays - the budget did not run to them bear_cry
Now I do not think anyone makes them bear_grin
:hug:

Well, Anne,

You can still get panties with the days on them....but the only ones I have seen lately are

Thongs

Hmmmmm

They may be comfortable but I think perhaps I am just a wee bit too uh something for thongs....I find  that one doesn't have to gain weight to have things droop and drag.....sigh.....

Thank you everyone....I hope she likes them, I just know that I feel good about them.  But of course there is improvement needed always.....but that's part of the fun too, learning more and doing better.....

hugs

dilu

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Waving good bye~~~~ to the beautiful Gollies heading for their new home...have a safe trip...and a special landing...Dilu..they are so wonderful...perfect tribute to "days gone by"...what memories!!!!
PS...my poodle skirt was lavender felt with white poodles...and yes...ya just had to wear the wrong day undies!!!! and do you remember "spoolies"

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Dilu, they are all fabulous! Their new mommy is sure to be delighted.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Oh DillyDilu they are wonderful! I just love they way you have dressed them all.  bear_wub  Give them all a big hug from me before they go on their very long voyage to their new home.
Well done you clever dillykins!  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

They are so adorable ! bear_wub Lucky new mom ! I especially love the crazily cute Uncle Sammy ! bear_wub

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Dilu you did a MARVELOUS job!!!  They look fantastic!!!

Dilu wrote:

....but the only ones I have seen lately are

Thongs

Hmmmmm   .........They may be comfortable...........

LOL!!!  Trust me, they are NOT!!!! bear_whistle

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Dilu they are little cuties, terrific.

Laura Lynn

I am grately relieved to hear they aren't comfy.  I didn't see how they could be.  But I have an aerobics instructor for a friend and that crazy girl has all kinds fabric in the, hmmmm, I dont think I can come up with an appropriate way to say it....so, lets just say she looks like the sweet young things on TV who let it all hang out. 

She swears by them.  She even gave me a pair for a gifty.  I laughed my silly head off, and she took them back, she decided she would like them and obviously I wasn't hip enough to 'get it'.  :dance:

Charlotte

I don't remember ' Spoolies' and neither does the hubs....you'll have to remind us all, and then we can have another good giggle.  bear_grin

I suspect that the Gollies new mom will like them simply because of the type lf gal she is.  She is enthusiastic about everything, and so good natured.....Today we box them up.

thanks guys, i really liked Sammy too....I guess someday I might try him again.

hugs

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Dilu, They are wonderful! ( the gollies I mean) as far as rear end floss (thongs) well thats totally different story!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

COR BLIMEY WONKS!!!

How wonderful are they?

Make me feel like bursting into the old 'da da dee, da da dee, da da daaaa' all American type song - you know the one i mean girls, the one that all the marching bands walk along to on high days and holidays..............sorry Americans out there, i just don't know the name of it.

Wonks, these are bee-uuuu-tiful and i may just have to have a new GollyWollyDolly from you soon - even though the 2 that i already have are a pain in the butt sometimes - can i have a golly with a sense of decorum please?

Penny  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Spoolies....I had them when I was a teenager...they might really look cute on a Gollie's hair. I just did a Yahoo Search & omg..they are still available!!!lol
f08590_dt.jpg

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Dilu, how sweet!  Really darling.  Love the poodle skirt and the embroidered undies...you are a mommy who loves her gollies for sure. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

They look great, Dilu!   bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Your three little Gollys are super Dilu and how lucky they are coming down to NZ.
I remember those knickers with the days of the week embroidered on them - how funny!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer