Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I would like to hear from anyone with suggestions for returning to the selling world.  I think you all know that I went through and ordeal with my daughter being diagnosed with lymphoma (she is healed, thank God).  In that mess I became so distraught that I just layed everything aside.  I literally threw all of my bear supplies etc. into my room and never touched them again until recently.  (The picture of my miracle bear is posted in the showcase.)  Now I want to return.  My website is no longer in existence.  I would love any suggestions for web hosting etc.  I need all of the help I can get.  I am selling some bears on ebay because, frankly, I need the money after all that has happened.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Millie I am sorry to hear that you have been through a tough time but glad to hear the outcome is good....... I have my website with freewebs which doesn't cost anything at all unless you want to upgrade...... I am sorry I can't offer any more help but I wish you well .......

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Soooo happy to have you back Millie...we really missed you! :hug:  Did you read all your lovely birthday messages here?
So glad too that your daughter is healed, I have been remembering her in my prayers. :pray:
You have had a really rough time. My suggestion is to just ease back into it as you feel you want to. The website can wait for a while...you have TT and Bid4bears and other sites that can help sell for you.
Your bears are beautiful and I'm sure it will be no time at all and you'll feel you were never away. bear_wub  :hug:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Yes its nice to have you back. Keep at the ebay thing. I remember Shelli saying if you have time off from ebay you have to start again building things up. Do a search on websites, we have had some good posts on that one. Good luck and keep checking in here, it helps to keep in with the whole bear thing. :hug:

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

I am clueless about this Bid4bears.  Who, what, where, when and how?

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Nancy Tillberg has created an auction site for bears (and friends) only.  It's wonderful...you can find it at www.bid4bears.com.   The fees are much lower than Ebay and it's starting to get a fairly decent following especially since it's less than a month old. 

Welcome HOME Millie...we missed you.

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Welcome back Millie and so glad to hear your daughter is doing better.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Welcome back Millie (((((((((( :hug:  bear_wub  :hug: ))))))))))))))  I missed you.

I am very happy to hear the news your daughter is healed.  Thanks God.

I think Bid 4 Bears will be a big success.  I plan on continued support in is as I know Nancy will promote the heck out of it.  It'll tkae some time but with support, effort, and faith and ALL of us emailing out colletcors, this will be great for the bear industry.

I am sure you get back in the swing of things soon....it's like riding a bike.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I echo everyone else, Millie . . . so glad your daughter is healed.  I have no doubts that you will be able to get back to selling your fantastic bears - your work is too wonderful not to, and you will find a way!

Board footer