Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi Girls,

I just want to ask if anyone else apart from me is having probs accessing eBay at the moment ?
I can't sign in or nuffink!!!!!!!

Penny  bear_wacko

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

None of the images are loading for me at the moment, Pen. I haven't even tried to sign in....it looks so strange. Are you on NTL? I'm having problems with other sites too..... bear_sad

I'm with NTL Helena - but i think the problem is with eBay.

aahhhh - i am having probs with other sites too now Helena - it must be catching,

Help - i'm losing my beloved internet connectio

Maybe you need to have a drink - That might fix the problem.

As a matter of fact Miss Know-it-All - i intend to!!!!!  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_tongue

I have'nt had alcohol for weeks, did'nt miss it at all - so it seems i can cancel that appointment at the rehab clinic
bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_rolleyes

Penny  :dance:

Miss Erin Cheekychops wrote: Well, they are always there if you need them.

cheeky cheeky cheeky - they offered me the room next to yours Erin
bear_cry

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Now there's the first laugh I've had all day.  Thank you girls!

Warmest hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

There seems to have a network fault on NTL. This is a useful site: http://forums.ntlhell.co.uk/ . They usually report the problems quicker than NTL does!

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

WELL... mAYBE i NEED A DRINK BECAUSE EBAY IS

is working for me!

(and cause I type with all caps sometimes)
Sonya

zemeski Posts: 434

You gals are soooo funny!! Keep us laughing!! Who needs a funny TV show when you have Penny and Erin to make you laugh!!

Sonia wrote:  WELL... mAYBE i NEED A DRINK BECAUSE EBAY IS

Ha ha ha Sonia - see, Teddyalk has gotten to ya already - don't hang around too long the craziness is catching!
bear_tongue

Melissa wrote   You gals are soooo funny!! Keep us laughing!! Who needs a funny TV show when you have Penny and Erin to make you laugh!!

Absolutely Melissa! we should be PAID for the entertainment we give here.
Can we have a collection? haw haw
bear_laugh

Crazy-scare-the-bejeezers-outta-ya Erin wrote
You're just jealous of my permanent room that they keep on hold for me in case of an "emergency".  Over that the other "special" hospital I even have my own monogramed pink straight jacket kept in my own locker. Sometimes a gal just has to have a breather after having a bear meltdown due to over ear misplacement stress.

WELL! Where do i begin?
I have a mink lined straight jacket in gorgeous pearly white AND it is monogrammed with 24 carat gold thread AND it has a built in I-Pod with all the latest sounds to soothe the savage beast in me on nights of the full moon - i also have the very finest Limoges porcelaine straw to suck my liquidised food with too!

SO EAT MY SHORTS ERIN - I AM CRAZIER THAN YOU  :dance:

did i really just say that?

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

It's a 'who's the craziest' competition!!!! Can I join in?? Can I? Can I?!  Woop woop bear_wacko

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hey Girls ,This is better than a Cabaret.
Who needs telly when we have our very own Entertainers.  Hugs Rita xxxx

I,m off to have a Whisky Toddy.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL Everyone!!!!

Actually, I did have probs with eBay being very slow to load earlier today... but not now.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh yeh, you guys are insane!!!!!

Insanely silly!!!!!   bear_laugh   bear_tongue

:hug:
Daphne

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Laura Lynn wrote:

LOL Everyone!!!!

Actually, I did have probs with eBay being very slow to load earlier today... but not now.

I did too but rebooted my computer and then had no problems so I figured it was on my end.

Who knows!?!?!

I am STILL having probs with eBay by the way girls.

I know that Crazier-than-a-cow-on-drugs-Erin has reduced it to a Cabaret act ( although i must admit that we are rather good together are'nt we? Maybe it could be a sideline, writing scripts for TV comedy shows - goodness know there are some rubbish ones around the moment) i am still unable to access eBay and some other sites.

grrrrrrr - i can feel a funny turn coming on  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Penny  bear_sad

Oh my! I'll be chasing my cats around testing it out. I may have to put the "my mom is a whore" shirt on the cat. He hates it, but it's so darn cute! I'm not kidding. I found it in a store when I was drunk and had to show hubby, so I bought it. It fits perfectly on the cat. He runs when I get it out. It's fabulous!

HA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHAHAAAAA HA HA

HA

That is sooooooo cool Erin - you are my leader, where you go i shall follow O Great Omnipotent One
bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Penny  :dance:

The Great God Erin wrote WOO HOO!! I have a following!! PenPen and the Moonshine Bears!

Well you won't have a folowing for long if you keep calling my bears Moonshiners when they are in fact called Moonlings O Great Omnipotent One
bear_angry

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Erin you are HILLARIOUS!!!  bear_grin

It's not me - it's that loony lady across the pond.

Do you mean me?

bear_whistle

Board footer