Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Please????  :pray:

There are so many of you who post regularly whom we can't put a face to!

We don't want to see what you look like so we can tease you about your double chin, crooked eyes, chipmunk cheeks, freckles, bad hair day or any other excuse you may have for not posting your picture!!!

We are NOT a judgemental bunch when it comes to that, are we gang???

We just want to have a face to go with all the advice, encouragement and fun you share with us here on TT!

So, all of you old-timers and newbies alike.... show us those smiles!!  bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Yeah girls, come on, show yourselves!!!  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes . . . PLEASE do!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I agree with Daphne, Kim and Sue Ann. It would be great to see the faces behind the names. If I can put my ugly mug up there for the world to see then there is no worries for the rest of you.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin   

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh Jane you aren't ugly!!! :hug: :hug:

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

If I put my photo on the site the ENTIRE INTERNET would blow up in a hissyfit.

I'm trying to master software to create an avatar - then I've got to figure out how to follow the instruction to load it up.  Please be patient with me - I will get there in the end.

Sandra

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Hey if I put my mug shot on TT anyone can.  I am not the most photogenic (much better looking in person bear_grin ) no close ups for me and it took me 100 shots before I finally settled with this one.

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oh dear, I'm one of the lazy ones I'm afraid. I'll hunt down a piccy soon, promise!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yes , come on ladies...and gentlemen.

Snadra, if you have any technical issues, Quy can help youout.  Also there are many great graphic artists on board who would love to help you ut with an avatar.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am very guilty of not having put  a photo up..It's not that I am bothered about people seeing my moustache or anything daft like that....ooooh noooo....I will do one at the weekend when I can work out how to use the delete thingy on the photoshop.....Only kidding!!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Eeek...guilty! Maybe this weekend when I actually brush my hair. Haha

Jenny, am I crazy bear_wacko  or didn't you have a picture up there not so long ago?

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Yes, I thought she did too, Sandi.
It was a wonderful picture!
What happened to that one, Jenny????

Sandi, you don't brush your hair!  bear_shocked   bear_shocked   bear_shocked

bear_laugh Just kidding!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I like seeing all the pics too!  It's great to put faces to names. Come on you lot, stump up!!  bear_tongue

Board footer