Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

bigeyeddog.gif

Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?

Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it still the same old story?

Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the "Chrysler Eagle" the “Chrysler Beagle"?

Dear God: If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?

Dear God: We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles, horns, clickers, beeper s, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and Frisbee flight paths What do humans understand?

Dear God: More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.

Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?

Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good dog.

1. I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it up.

2.. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.

3 I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box, although they are tasty.

4. The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.

5. The sofa is not a 'face towel'. Neither are Mom and Dad's laps.

6. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.

7. My head does not belong in the refrigerator.

8. I will not bite the officer’s hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's license and registration.

9. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.

10. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying "hello".

11. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.

12.. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.

13. I will not throw up in the car.

14. I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt.

15. I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch when we have company.

16. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy' so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.

And, finally, my last question...

bigeyeddog.gif

Dear God: When I get to Heaven may I have my testicles back?

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Love it Daphne.  I had to forward this one on to one of my friends, she is also a dog lover.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Numbers 3, 14, and 16 are my favorite!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

HA HA HA

Nice one Daffers!!!!  bear_thumb

Thanks for sharing

Penny  bear_wub

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

so true in so many many ways. My old  cat threw up this morning, from on top of the fridge of course, and my Boston was very quick to try to 'clean up' for her. Last night they also tried to make a squeak toy of the other cat, unsuccessfully I may add. I don't think they realize they don't have testicles anymore - at least they still have the attitude of a 'normal' dog.
Marion

zemeski Posts: 434

Dogs.jpg

You are sooo funny!! I love it!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Chowlea Bears Chowlea Bears

Brilliant - a Lady after my own heart.  :clap:

Sandra

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

I just love this one!  bear_laugh

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  :clap:  :clap:  Oh i can't stop laughing now.

Hugs
Vicki

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy  bear_happy
Love it! bear_thumb

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Glad you're getting a laugh!
I couldn't stop!!  bear_laugh

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

that is a great one!!!! still roflmbo...I love it!!!! Did you write that?

clare14 Country Bears
England

So True!!   Oh Daphne, I was in hysterics!!   bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Thank you!!   bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

No, I didn't write that.

With what we're going thru with our wheaten terriers right now I'd have written something about how bloody defiant and stubborn dogs can be.... thinking they own the world.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Daphne,
     Just sent a copy of this to my niece - had tea today with her and Deb Burnham and we were reading your post about your pups and the bunny.  It led to a huge discussion on dog behaviour modification and this is just icing on the cake!  Thanks so much!!!

Hugs,

Brenda

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

My next dog will be a Golden Retreiver, no question! Hubs will just have to stock up on allergy pills!

Terriers are not for the weak!!!!!! (Which I am!) Trying to stay one step ahead of them is IMPOSSIBLE! Exhausting actually!

Brenda, I hope you had a nice lunch and discussed more pleasant things as well!!! :)

:hug: Daphne

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

This is too funny!   bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I emailed this to some people.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Love it!  My dogs would offer that prayer.

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Daphne,
     Yes, we did have a nice tea party, thank you and did lots of "bear things".  We were also on teddy-talk reading your post about your pups and you bunny, and  it started the ball rolling.  You're not the only one on TT with pooch problems!  Deborah has a boxer that has taken her to the limits of exasperation - he is a rescue dog and is a sweetie, but boy is he bad!!!  See - you're not alone with your badly behaved canines.  At least your dogs are on the small side!  I, however, will stick with my kitties, even though one of then could earn the right to any of the "attack cat" signs on the market.  I have tried to tell my realtor to make sure NO ONE tries to pet my cats, cuz one of them will certainly take a chunk out of whoever it is!  It's really making me nervous about showing the house, and if I put him outside, he'll just hang around the porch, rubbing the legs of anyone who comes to see the house, and then will invariably bite the first one that tries to pet him.  Any child in my neighbourhood will tell a newcomer or visitor "Thumper bites!!"  It's worse than having a dog, cuz I can't tie him up LOL!   

Hugs,

Brenda

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Board footer