Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

serphina.jpgI am blowing my trumpet here girls !
I am just so exited my very own rainbow Bear Serphina is on the front
cover of Teddy Bear Times (UK) magazine and a lovely write up about my bears and my self is inside
love  Kerren

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hi Kerren...One look at your 'rainbow baby' and you can see why she made the cover.  What a happy little bear and so beautifully done.  I can imagine how proud you are, I would feel the same if one of my little creations made such a status!!!  Congratulations and a big {{{{{{{{{{{ Hug}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Nanc.......

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I LOVE tie dye bears!  This one is at the top of them all though!  beautiful!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Karren, that is FANTASTIC news - on the front cover as well bear_laugh  I'll be sure to look out for it in the international mag store over here.   Enjoy the limelight :)

Bear Hugs,
Catherine

bearlyart Canna Bear Paint
NY

Wow, what a bear!  That one would sure stand out in a crowd, I can see why he was chosen for a cover :)

Good job!
Kelly

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Beautiful bear to sya the least.Great job getting on the cover.You deserve it !:D Way to go!!! Your a star:cool:
Blessings,Shari.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Well of course you can toot your own horn, my dear ,what a fabulous fun gal you have there!

If the Grateful Dead had seen her, back in the day, they would have wanted her for sure!  She is much better than the plain colored bears we had! ( I am dating myself-  you don't know the G.D.s....oh well) 

She is so clear, the colors are pure, and her expression so sweet....

Talk about eye candy,

Congratulations, you deserve to be on the cover

Thank you for sharing this with us, as many of us do not get the GB publications.

Dilu

sockerplinga Sundsvall
Website

Oh, what a beautiful bear!! How fun to be on a cover and in the mag!! Congratulations!!!:D

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Hi Girls,
Thanks for all the lovely comments on my bear, you are all so lovely!
Beary best wishes Kerren

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Oh wow Karen...what a beautiful bear , such a cutie...Congradulations for making it on the cover, your design is very eye catching, love all the colors....Winney

ellen ontario, canada

wow! a "dead bear" sorry - i mean -  as in the Grateful Dead.
no offense!!!  :D
WONDERFUL bear - congrats!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations, Kerren . . . toot your horn all you want!!  You SHOULD be proud of that wonderful bear and the bonus that it got put on a mag cover!!  VERY well done and the kudos are well deserved!! bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Congratulations are well deserved and that bear is truly wonderful.  It reminds me of a bright, colorful Easter egg.  Which, by the way, I never could figure out how to dye in all those stripe-y ways...

Great work!

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Congratulations Kerren.  It's alright to toot your own horn, you have a beautiful creation there.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

Beautiful Bear and most cover-worthy! Congratulations!

Dang, I wish we got it here!

Eileen

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Way to go Girl! That is wonderful. It is sooo nice when one is recognized for their great and hard work.

Hugs Louise

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh what fantastic news!!!!! 

Congratulations!

Danni

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Toot away Kerren! Your bear is beautiful. I love her and well done on getting her picture on the front page of Teddy Bear Times, she really is a riot of colour! bear_original bear_original bear_original

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations Karren !!!

Sorry to be late, I was out PC for 3days.
I love the color mix!!! It is  FABULOUS COLOR :cool:

Hugs/Marie

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Congratulations Kerren,
I LOVE your bear , the colors are gorgeous .  You must be thrilled to be on the cover, what an honor!

kerrenmorris K M Bears
UK
Website

Thanks for all your lovely comments!
Serphina is still looking for an adoptive mum or dad! :)

Hugs Kerren

Board footer