Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

Pansy.jpgclementinedumpling.jpg-Blossom.jpgI wanted to share these little cuties with you
I made them for Hugglets , but managed to pick up a nasty Virus , so have been quite out of it until now

I loved makeing these , I hand dyed the mohair, and the fleece so the colours matched
I am always a little nervous when I go to a show with a new range ...you never know what will happen

I was thrilled when they all sold

I was sort of enspired by my Animes and the 50s rag toys and Dream Pets ...all mashed up
bear_wub  they make me smile  bear_flower

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Carrie, those are awesome!  I too cannot choose a favorite.  I love them all.  What great little faces.  I hope you'll be making lots of these....I want to adopt one. :dance:  :hug:  bear_wub

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

That is a gorgeous baby bear!!!

Many Hugs louise

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK
Judi wrote:

Carrie, those are awesome!  I too cannot choose a favorite.  I love them all.  What great little faces.  I hope you'll be making lots of these....I want to adopt one. :dance:  :hug:  bear_wub

swoooooonnn ....praise indeed! thank you  bear_wub
I just ordered some new shoes for them ...part of the fun bear_wub

thank you again ...to say I have been around for so long I am always insecure of my work
to have other artists think well of it is the highest compliment

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

How cute !!!  bear_wub I'm in love with the wee orange one !! What a face ! bear_wub

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Carrie i was just going to asked you how big they are and where do you get shoes that small .I dent make small things to hard ,but maybe the people you get the shoes from have bigger one .I think you are a very smart lady to make such small things there are just wonderful.

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

thanks both
I loved Clementine Dumpling too  bear_wub Marion

Jazzyrags ...Im a tiny addict LOL
I kinda spend a lot of my time either making miniatures of collection
I love my Dollhouse
and another passion is my Ball joint dolls ...especially my tiny ones ..I make miniature outfits for them too ..
I was looking for eyes and wigs for them , I came across the shoes, it was a case of what can I use them for
bear_wub they are supposed to be for Blythe dolls , but they are ideal  for my bears  bear_wub

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Carrie i have dolls houses too i have a light house, cafe a big dolls house and a orphanage my light house has a jetty and a big fish hanging off a post thats just been caught a captain and sailors and the list goes on . love you little bears Fran

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I love the little orange one too but they are ALL fabulous Carrie.  bear_wub

Your work is just brilliant my dear!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Penny  bear_thumb

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Carrie,
           Fantastic little sweethearts once again. I do have a favourite, I love the one dressed in pink.   bear_wub  I love them all but the top one is the one that grabbed my attention most.
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Hugs Jane  bear_flower

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

thanks Everyone
Im looking forward to makng more  bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They are fantastic!!!!!!!! Absolutely Fantastic!!!!!!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

These are terrific little tykes, Carrie . . . just soooooo imaginative and creative!  Your work is a delight!

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

thanks everyone !
I spent a wonderful morning yesterday dyinng fleece ...got some wonderful colours , cant wait to start some new ones  bear_wub

Dilu Posts: 8,574

well my goodness sakes alive!  How cute is this.  I really like the purple gal....awwww

dilu

tinybear The SleepingElf
UK

thanks  bear_wub
I have been expereimenting with my dying the weekend , and have some lovely new colours , I cant wait to make some more  bear_grin

Board footer