Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Hi girls,

I know i'm not supposed to do this sort of thing in this forum but my photo hoster has done the dirty on me and i have NO photographs on my eBay auction for my Moonling bear 'Luna'..........

so i'm just letting you all know that i have listed the WHOLE auction again in the 'add to your auction' bit at the bottom of the page - please scroll down and you WILL see poor old 'Luna'

Bless her! she was all dressed up and now she has nowhere to go, spose i'm gonna have to wait and see if my hoster gets up and running again or i have just wasted $22
:doh:

By the way i could just revise the auction as i had already had a bid on her and even though i cancelled the bid eBay will still not allow me to revise my Moonling auction

The Dirty Rotters!!! ha ha ha

o well

sigh

Penny  :dance:

No Erin, no refunds no nothin  bear_sad

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

I'm sorry Penny :(, but at least you have pictures now.  Ebay stinks sometimes.  My last auction, I accidently chose Gallery Featured instead of Featured and Gallery photo.  I still have no idea what the gallery featured does for $20, but my bear sure wasn't visible with it.  I did "upgrade" to featured for another $20, and of course ebay had no way to take off the other one and kept my original $20 anyway.  It cost me $50 in the end to list Maggie, and then she didn't sell!  Aack!! bear_wacko

:hug:
Tracy

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

bear_angry These things come to try us!!!! I was desperately trying to tell you before soemone bid, but I did'nt make it in time. At least Luna is popular, even when she has'nt many photos. I think you are onto a winner here! :hug:

Thanks Mandy love - i have sent you an email by the way............... off to My Space now - time to kick back and relax.

PenPen  bear_tongue

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Tracy...that rabbit is georgous ! I tried to see more photos but none at Ebay...and you dont have a web site ?....Winney

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Tracy,  sometimes you CAN bully Ebay.  I did the same thing as you a while ago.  I had been using the "feature plus" option quite a bit at that point.  I told them to check my invoices to see how many times I had used it, and if they didn't credit me the $20.00, I would NEVER use it again!!  They did refund my $20.00! 

I think the feature "gallery" is not worth paying $20.00 for.  At the top of the ebay page, on the left, you will see "picture gallery.  Instead of viewing the pages, you can view all the listings by "gallery" pics.  The Gallery Feature, just keeps your picture, at the top of the other pictures, but I never view auctions using that feature.  Some people must use it, or they would have taken it off by now, but it's not something I will ever use.  Now, when I am going to list using "Feature Plus", I always click the "preview" button, to make sure I have the right one!

Oh, and your bunbun is fabulous!  He has real character.

Hugs,

Brenda

Penny, I'm glad you have pictures now -  your moonling is too beautiful to miss out on!  Good luck with the auction.

HUgs,

Brenda

Iowa
Website

Brenda-Maybe I should get a little 'meaner' with ebay.  Sounds like it can bring results sometimes.  And I will be much more careful from now on when setting up my auctions.  What a waste of $$$!

Thanks for the compliments on my new bun! bear_wub 

Winney-No website yet---hubby is working on that for me! bear_grin   The rabbit is in the showcase section right now....I'm asking for help naming this guy before I list him on ebay this weekend........So, HELP!  Please! :pray:

Tracy

Whooopeeeee all my pics are back!!!!

I now have TWO auction listings on the same page..............sigh  bear_wacko

Penny  bear_whistle

Penny, your pictures aren't back on my computer - just to let you know.  I'm having a Sinutab break, and was checking the new posts. 

Hugs,

Brenda

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Not back on mine either bear_sad

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Penny... I've got two complete sets of pics showing up for your listing. 
I'll look at little Luna twice any day!
bear_smile  bear_smile

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

They were off, then on, then back off when I checked them today

Yeah i know wildcat, (what IS your name?) and i am getting pretty peeved now.

I got a message from ebay saying that i was quite within my rights to withdraw the auction but they would'nt re-imburse me the auction fees.................
CHEEKY BLIGHTERS!!!!!

O well, just scroll down to the bottom of the auction page and there is the WHOLE darn listing again for all to see.....just hope people bother to look further down the page.

Penny  bear_cry  bear_wacko  bear_shocked   bear_tongue

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Hi Penny

I can see both sets of your beautiful photos. Really stunning work there my dahling bear_wub

Iowa
Website

Penny, I'm still seeing just the second set of pics.  I think people will scroll down to find them......I know I did that before you added the second half, just hoping a picture was there somewhere as I had to see pics of a moonling! bear_wub

they would'nt re-imburse me the auction fees.................

Man, ebay might go broke if they did that.........whatever! bear_angry

Luna really is beautiful Penny! bear_wub She's gonna go great for you, ebay probs or no!!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Penny,

First, Luna is darling!!

But I wanted to bring up something.... I also use Yahoo for my photo hosting... and have had the same thing happen...   So what I do now is I always use the ONE free photo upload that comes with every ebay listing.  That way there's at least ONE photo if my photo hosting should be down.

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Tracy...name you bunny ??? I can only see his face but he looks like  a beautiful dark chocolate color...
Hershey ? or Guridelli ?  Rock Road ?  See's..he,he... whats' some other names we know for chocolate ? How about Nestlee ?  ,,,, Winney

Board footer