Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

What a great day this has been, I feel so much better, I have just received Sunflower Sue created by our own Dilu, and she is even nicer than her pictures, I gave her a great big Hug as she came a very long way before arriving in Scotland.  The workmanship in Dilu's Gollikins are absolutely superb,I think every bear should have one as a friend. I have put her in with my collectors bears and she looks so happy.  Now I will save up for another one Dilu.

Happy Hugs from Rita in Scotland. xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh Rita I am so glad she got there.  I always worry sending the kiddikins off on their own-they do tend to get mischevious, and I don't want them getting into trouble at the airports, etc.

I am so glad you like her, hugs to you,  and Rita I am super happy you are feeling better!

Dilu

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

I feel more like Sunflower Sue to-day, she has such a smile on her face, I will love her forever. She certainly looks at home here with me and my Bears. 
I think your Gollikins  are just wonderful like there creator. Thanks for all the knowledge and encouragement you have given me Dilu, you are such a true friend.

Big Scottish Hugs
Rita xxxxx

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Rita,
I'm glad you are felling better today!
I agree to you "Gollikins  are just wonderful like there creator. " :D

Golly Hugs/Marie

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Rita, so glad you are feeling better.  We love "seeing" you here on Teddy Talk again!

Board footer