Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh  :dance: Huzza and Woohoo, little "Clover" just arrived today!! Duff is a very talented lady!

Clover is exquisitely made, beautifully shaded, and the best little hugger ever! Will you just  look at those sparkling eyes!! She stands beautifully on her own, and carries a super little shamrock-bear that she holds with a magnet in her paw. Amazing!! Well done Duff--I certainly got lucky in my Swap Partner!

I hope you like my offering half as much.

Actually, Clover came 'bearing'  a box of chocolates, but ate most of them while I was setting up my camera. We're sharing the rest!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: THANK YOU, DUFF!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Presenting Miss Clover . . .

Clover3.jpgClover6.jpg

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub She's beautiful!!!  Eileen, you lucky duck!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

:hug:
Tracy

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Wow, what a clever bear!
LOVE IT

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great bear, Duff and very fortunate Eileen!!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my gosh you lucky Gorl! What a gorgeous set!

many Hugs Louise

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! Clover is awesome! I love the eyes and the teeny tiny little clover head too!!!!!!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Clover is so sweet - I love the eyes!  Lucky you!

Hugs,

Brenda

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Clover is so cute. Congrats, Eileen, for receiving such a fabulous little girl!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original  Isn't she beautiful? My swap should reach Duff any moment now. I'm soooooo nervous  bear_sad

Eileen

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

What a beautiful bear Eileen!  I love the colours  bear_wub Lovely work Duff  bear_thumb   Love that nose too
xox sarah

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Ooh,      I am so glad she arrived safe and sound and that you love her!   I had so much fun with her, thank you foe the opportunity to be my swap partner   bear_wub   I am so excited to meet my new friend, I am checking the mail box daily!     I just know I will love her!          Sorry, I still am having computer problems so I can't get to the web site with my home computer and can only check back every few days.     I will send a post just as soon as she gets here!

Hugs,  Duff

PS, I am glad you enjoyed the chocolates, I also got a box myself and ate most of while I was taking pictures of her also!

Waiting by the mail box... :P

Thank you everyone for the kind words, it means so much to me!

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Clover says hi and sends hugs, Duff.  :hug:

We're poring over the GMAT Prep book together, getting ready for our next student . . . Clover especially likes the 20something guys!

Eileen

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Eileen you are so lucky.  What a beautiful bear Duff has made.  I love the purple and green, and those eyes are great.   Congrats.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Eileen, 

Lucky you!  Clover is great!  What color is her nose?  It looks green and purple. 

Do you help students with the GMAT?  I took that a couple of years ago for grad school.

duff Deedle Bears
Dallas

Eileen, your so funny!  I wish I was hanging out with twenty-somthing guys!!!!   

Tammy, the nose is Purple and Green!   I waxed it and then used a nail polish that was purple and green iridicent and gove it a light coat.  Dependng on the angle it is one or the other or a bit of both!

Duff

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Eileen, you lucky girl, Clover is beautiful!  I love her nose. Great job Duff! :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Clover is an amazing little Bear - I just love her eyes and nose.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer