Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Oh girls...I need help here.  I have bought books, gone to web sites and no one seems to know how to get MY pictures into the darned thing, just to get started.

Speaking about Elements 3 here.

I have a Sony Mavica camera.  It records photos on either a floppy or a memory stick.  I didn't purchase the stick because it also takes something else to purchase, to make the stick thingy work. So floppies worked for me.

Elements only gives me the option of getting my pictures from a scanner or the camera...not pictures on floppies (if it does, I don't see that option)

Does anyone know how to at least get my pictures into the editing mode?

I have all this STUFF and keep going back to Microsofts Picture-It, because I can't even get out of the gate :(

At this particular juncture, I would be willing to listen to anything...even if you don't know what you're talking about.  :lol:
nanc.........

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Can you move the pictures from the floppy to a file?    Then when you open PS Elements, you can open that file and your picture is there for editing.

Wanda

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Thanks Wanda...that is a great idea...and thank you for taking the time to post a thread. 
Love your avatar by the way.  It is just beautiful...jealous here!!!
nanc.........

Board footer