Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

nettie scotland
Website

twigger.jpgI just wanted to say now that  I have a fribble how  impressed I am with Amelia's work.This wee Twigger is for my daughter but she will have to share him.
He is fabulous and looks almost alive!!!
Diane xxx

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original Now, that's cute--lucky daughter!

Eileen

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Oh, he's so cute!!!!!!  I want one too!! bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

That is just too cute.  Reminds me of a much more darling version of the Wishnik trolls I used to collect.

Darling!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Diane, just adorable......    bear_original    A very lucky daughter (with wonderful taste!!)  indeed!!    bear_tongue

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Toooooo cuuuuuuute!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

LOL Ooooooooooooooooooooh the trolls Shelli - blast from the past, I had a collection of 80s trolls LOL   bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

That is one cute fairy you have there, lucky daughter... wanna adopt me? LOL

Danni

nettie scotland
Website
Delartful Bears wrote:

LOL Ooooooooooooooooooooh the trolls Shelli - blast from the past, I had a collection of 80s trolls LOL   bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

That is one cute fairy you have there, lucky daughter... wanna adopt me? LOL

Danni

I still collect trolls Danni.I am trying to replace all the sixties dam trollsI had as a child.I must be at that weird age????
Diane xxx

fribblesltd fribbles, ltd.
Kalispell, Montana

*LOL*  That explains alot!!  I grew up loving trolls too, I made little houses out of Altoids tins for them complete with sofas, beds, rugs, a stove for one, etc.

I am so glad Twigger made it safe and sound to you, Diane!   bear_wub   I was really sweating thinking about how fragile polymer clay can be if it's drop-kicked into a plane, etc.  Whew!  *muchas sighs of relief*

Here's my new little guy---sneak peek for tonight!

sneakpeek.jpg

Thank you to all for your wonderful compliments---I must say that Diane's daughter is really lucky, I just loved that little face---haven't been able to come close to recreating the expression yet!

Amelia

Board footer