Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ready for ANOTHER message board?  Beary Cheap in Australia has launched a new one if anyone is interested.  It's called "Cheap Chat" and can be found at http://www.bearycheap.biz/forum  It will be easy for Teddy Talkers to get used to . . . it apparently uses the same software and it will look very familiar.  Daphne . . . I see you are already there!!  When will we EVER have time to make teddies?? bear_grin

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

LOL!!!:lol::lol::lol:

My first thought was "Oh GREAT! Just what I need! I'll never get anything done!":rolleyes:

But ya know, there is always something new to learn and we always have something to share.

(Lord knows I do, whether anyone wants to hear it or not!!!:lol: Shelli & Dilu - I just might win the windbag contest! Got the double spacing down good! Hee Hee!)

I've had questions about Beary Cheap's synthetics so now I can talk to the horse's mouth!!:D

Besides, Sue Ann, I actually got some work done today! Finished up two bears and got another one cut and sewn! (Winney, I ALMOST stuck to the schedule - you'd be proud!) So I really got rewarded when I opened Beary Cheap's Web Gazette tonight!

Hugs,
Daphne

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Hi Sue Ann, I received that newletter about the chat board this morning, I have been trying really hard not to register to any more. 

I have become a Chat Board and Bear Group fanatic over the past few months, it scares me, I am not getting as many bears made. bear_sad

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Maybe we should have another board "Bear Board-A-Holics Annonymus".... And see who can stay OFF it the longest!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Yeah Daph, I vote you start it off, :lol:

Sounds like a great plan to me.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Boy, I know I don't get near as much done as I did before message boards!!  But, what fun and it's such a great way to get to know other artists plus you learn some wonderful new techniques!  That can't be a bad thing!!!  bear_laugh bear_laugh

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Thanks SueAnn. I have just registered there. Its got a mini bear and needlefelting subforum which will be good when it gets going. I agree we can spend too much time here, but I think although I end up doing less bears, I pur more in them because of all the ideas and enthusiasm.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I have just registered too............Oh boy there goes the Doodlebears............no time to sew..............too many message boards.................I love them, but how on earth can I make money typing messages................Oh well, I must try to be more sane and sew more, type less ...............miss my friends...............boo, hoo what a predicament............sigh!

Jane

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

I agree joining the boards, chatting to new people and sharing techinques has been the best thing I have everdone. bear_happy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Amanda - well said! "I put more in them because of all the ideas and enthusiasm."

Jane - you crack me up!!

Board footer