Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Well I am alive!!! I got the flu in March went to see the Dr. on the 9th got antibiotics, cough medicine etc. 10 days later I was sick again this time it was bad, sores on my legs, swelling fever, extreme pain. Turns out I have some kind of immuno disorder was triggered by the flu I had. My own immune system attacked me. At one point they thought I had a heart attack, my blood pressure shot up to 180/88 and my ekg was not right.
Anyway I have been pretty sick, and in bed for most of the time, just now starting to feel human.
I posted some pictures on the Easter challenge, It took my three weeks to get that done.YOu can't concentrate on pain meds.
Lov you  all good to be back,
Kathy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Glad to have you back! I had no idea that you were so sick... glad you are better now!  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Oh poor Kathy..  bear_cry
I'm so glad to hear that you are getting better..  :hug:

Hugs/Marie

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Kathy good to see you are getting back to good health .......

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

O Kathy , you poor poor thing!  bear_cry

How awful for you, i am glad that you are one the mend now but your illness sounded scary!

Sending you lots of healthy hugs :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Penny  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

YAY!  KATHY'S BACK!

Hi Kathy I'm so sorry to hear that you have been so unwell.  bear_cry   It's good to know that you are feeling well enough to come back to Teddy Talk and chat with us all again.  bear_thumb   Take care of yourself.

Hugs Jane.   bear_flower

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

WHAT??? WERE YOU GONE SOMEWHERE WERE YA? CAW!! didnt even miss ya. hahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
I tried to keep a straight face!!! just couldnt do it.  bear_wacko  bear_whistle hahahahhahahh
Did ya get me a pressie?and if not why not?hahahahahahhahahahhh
Matilda :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh my Gosh Kathy!!!!!  Sounds like quite the ordeal.... so happy to see you back and in good spirits.  I missed you!  :hug:

Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Kathy,

I'm glad you're feeling better.  I will keep you in my prayers.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Kathy we are so very happy you are back sweet girl! I hope you are feeling better! We need you here!

Many Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Geez Kathy , you been having a rough time of it.  Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better.  Make sure you take care and don't over do it !   :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So glad you're feeling better, Kathy . . . we've missed you a bunch.  Sounds like you had a real ordeal - please take care of yourself!  Welcome back!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Kathy, what a terrible time you've had, but I'm glad to hear you're on the mend...take care..  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer