Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

purelyneysa Purely Neysa
Indiana, PA
Website

Good Morning,

Welcome to the Needle Felting Forum. I'll be co-hosting as Help Advisor in this forum. Hopefully I can help answer questions and also learn more from all of you too.

Needle Felting is a wonderful medium with endless possibilities! Becca Bednarz taught me the very basics, everything else has been trial and error, such as polyester stuffing – try it - it works, as a core fiber or all the way to the end product (the Polar Bears on my site in the Virtual Catalog are from polyester stuffing).

I have approximately 100 different wools (batt and roving) in 1-ounce bags and combination bags for sale. I sell 5 sizes of felting needles, books by Ayala Talpai, foam work bases and wire armatures to make animals. Have a look at my site particularly the Needle felting area, there are 12 pages of supplies:  http://www.purelyneysa.com/felting/need … ing_1.html    or      http://www.purelyneysa.com/

I’ll be monitoring this Forum, but if I don’t answer quickly enough feel free to email me at neysa@purelyneysa.com    anytime.

Neysa A. Phillippi
Purely Neysa

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hi Neysa,
We have never met but I have always admired your work. :clap: :thumbsup:

This is such a fabulous style of art with, like you said, endless possiblities.  I myself, have really enjoyed needle felting onto mohair.

Thanks for the link on where to buy wool.  You'll be hearing from me soon!

Glad to have you here.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Welcome Neysa :hug: I adore needle felting. I love to felt on to mohair. Have had a glance at your site. It made me feel like I was in candy land bear_grin I gather you'll be getting my business bear_original

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Oh Excellent, I love needlefelting as well.  :thumbsup:

I recently tried Alpaca for felting, and quite enjoyed the results I achieved  :D, have you ever tried it?
Do you stock Alpaca at all Neysa?

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

dont know anything about needlefelting but would like to learn more .

KP BEAR KP BEAR
Lewiston, South Australia.

I also love needel felting and have started to do my bears faces and I like the outcome. So I will be back at your website to check out from time to time.
Lena  bear_thumb

Board footer